Engaged To The Northeast, Abhisit Pledges Unity

sabaijai

^I happen to think it was a fairly good tactic on his part.

But it was only that. A harmless symbolic gambit designed to elicit a sentimental reaction.

I'm sure Thaksin has kissed his fair share of snotty-faced babies that he didn't particularly want to kiss.....(speaking metaphorically - as in Thailand one is spared from social kissing!)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kudos to the reds for avoiding the funeral. Lets hope they decide to become more of a watchdog on government performance now. Some blame for PTs poor performance in the by-elections is already being pinned on red excesses. A good time for them to reinvent.

I'm sorry to know Granny Niam passed away.

But I can't stop laughing at Abhisit.

He cheered Newcastle. Newcastle lost.

He cheered Thai team recently and wore number 27 sport T-shirt. Vietnam won.

He showed his appreciation to Yai Niam. She died.

He now runs Thailand. I can see the result.

If that is the case, I really hope that Abhisit will show his appreciation for Toxin too and also praise him for his good deeds. And that's not all....Hope that Abhisit give pardon to Toxin's sentence and hope that Toxin don't be sent to Jail.

Let's see what the results will bring?

Hopefully as above like you mentioned! :o

Let's watch what they do. I haven't heard how they will make money to improve the country but they only talked about borrowing money.

Spending money is easy. Anyone can do, not only someone who graduated in UK. Not sure what he learned 20 years ago can help the current economy or not or they are outdated.

Let's watch what they do. I haven't heard how they will make money to improve the country but they only talked about borrowing money.

Spending money is easy. Anyone can do, not only someone who graduated in UK. Not sure what he learned 20 years ago can help the current economy or not or they are outdated.

So you haven't learned anything new since you left school? I'm sure Abhisit has picked up a few more ideas in the last 20 years. At least they are talking about the problem rather than spending all their time trying to change the constitution to benefit one criminal.