Australian Drug Smuggler Arrested At Suvarnabhumi

Jai Dee

i'm sure i'm just repeating what has already been said (not reading 13 pages :o )

i simply cannot get my brain around this thing. this dude is just beyond stupid. i'm not going to judge how harshly he should be treated for his crime but i'm sure he knew in advance what the thai gov't would do or any gov't for that matter.

his life is in the toilet. if i were in his position, i would beg for death. what's he realistically looking at? 20 yrs? 30? anyone know?

he should of read the book 'damage done', now instead he'll be living it!

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sure i'm just repeating what has already been said (not reading 13 pages :D )

i simply cannot get my brain around this thing. this dude is just beyond stupid. i'm not going to judge how harshly he should be treated for his crime but i'm sure he knew in advance what the thai gov't would do or any gov't for that matter.

his life is in the toilet. if i were in his position, i would beg for death. what's he realistically looking at? 20 yrs? 30? anyone know?

he should of read the book 'damage done', now instead he'll be living it!

For this quantity and class of drug, he's probably looking at the death sentence, unless he confessed at the time he was caught, in which case he's most likely looking at life imprisonment.

Even if he got the death sentence, it is usually commuted to life imprisonment any ways. I'd say he's looking at 30+ years. If anyone back home gives a crap about him, they may be able to petition the Australian government to push for a transfer 8-10 years down the road. I think there is a general rule about how long someone has to do in Thai prison before being considered for a transfer.

That's assuming any one back in Oz give a dam_n. Otherwise he'll stay in Thai prison until he's brought out in a box (or small urn).

(ps: if anyone were to take the time to look at my profile, they would realise that I am a "he") :o

Edited by Kerryd

I would suggest that everyone stay away from whatever ourmaninbangers is using. :D

but I do not...

so what do you say now? what can you say, something witty, some insult...

what can you retort....

you see, you lot are all the same, illinformed, no compasion, and can never back your words

and when told to put up or shut up- you just fade away

lets go see what I am using...

why do you bother posting?

have you any postive suggestions, dne any sort of reserach

what exactly have I said,done( other than make you look a fool) that you do not like?

Well my fine lady friend OURMANINBANGERS.....you have previously stated that I was the one that said that....which you can see is incorrect. I would like an apology & a public announcement admitting how wrong you have been about everything :D

OURMANINBASNGERS - I said it, and what I've seen and read since hasn't changed my mind one iota. :o Why not just make your point , whatever that is and leave it at that instead of flooding the discussion with post after post.

well, if it was you

then you think I am a druggy, right? which means if we go for a check it will show- no?

so, lets go.... will you back you words up, or remain silnet because you know you will lose

I think I have made my point

I have to keep correcting the sheep because they are all heading in thw wrong direction

so, when are we going for my check?

As an Aussie - to say that I don't want any of what you're drinking / smoking / using is a polite way of saying you're just like a drover's dog "all p!ss and wind" which seems to fit your statement that your role in life is to keep the sheep inline - no hard feelings, loosen up a bit and have a laugh at yourself as most others seem to be .

Edited by Artisi

My apologies Kerryd, i guess theres worse things to be called than a girl tho!

I was just trying to push thru ur very very valid point about the possible harmful effects of this crap.

Some people will never get it & naturally those who like to indulge in the various grubby forms of illicit drug - well they would argue two ants swimming against the tide in the klong as a good thing, no matter how bad it looked.

Anyway, I am guessing he will get 30+ years, it will originally come out as life or a couple of life terms, then it will slowly be reduced to 30 odd years....he will contract HIV or some other killing disease & die about two years short of being released....in the mean time another couple of dozen dummies will travel the same road of stupidity. :o

I would suggest that everyone stay away from whatever ourmaninbangers is using. :D

but I do not...

so what do you say now? what can you say, something witty, some insult...

what can you retort....

you see, you lot are all the same, illinformed, no compasion, and can never back your words

and when told to put up or shut up- you just fade away

lets go see what I am using...

why do you bother posting?

have you any postive suggestions, dne any sort of reserach

what exactly have I said,done( other than make you look a fool) that you do not like?

Well my fine lady friend OURMANINBANGERS.....you have previously stated that I was the one that said that....which you can see is incorrect. I would like an apology & a public announcement admitting how wrong you have been about everything :D

OURMANINBASNGERS - I said it, and what I've seen and read since hasn't changed my mind one iota. :o Why not just make your point , whatever that is and leave it at that instead of flooding the discussion with post after post.

well, if it was you

then you think I am a druggy, right? which means if we go for a check it will show- no?

so, lets go.... will you back you words up, or remain silnet because you know you will lose

I think I have made my point

I have to keep correcting the sheep because they are all heading in thw wrong direction

so, when are we going for my check?

As an Aussie - to say that I don't want any of what you're drinking / smoking / using is a polite way of saying you're just like a drover's dog "all p!ss and wind" which seems to fit your statement that your role in life is to keep the sheep inline - no hard feelings, loosen up a bit and have a laugh at yourself as most others seem to be .

you guys are probabaly correct- I should relax a bit...

I think its the long waits on my prison visits, the injustice I/we see and hear of , some of the storys my police relative tells of-and the fact I hav'nt gotten laid well for awhile that cause's me overract!

also , I hate mis-info,lie's, like that all drugs are really , really bad for you.. I asked a medical expert to post here to inform you all that heroin use( not abuse) will do no harm to you at all- period.If used in the way I have stated many times

But he said that opinion was not popular and there was such a fine line between use and abuse they tend to advocate painting a bad picture.I can see his point but I do agree. I thought the way the brits lied to their people that a young lady called leah betts had died of XTC was disgusting....

what I would I do with this guy? the aussie....

make him work amongst the people who have become addicted.. do community work..show him what happens when the stuff he was carrying is abused.

What I would not do is execute him, treat him cruely.. justice cannot be meted out like that.. what does that teach people

he will be transfered in apx 10 years, then free in another 2/3

do we want to release an animal

perhaps by trying to treat everyone a bit better they may improve

i do not know, maybe I am all wrong, all I do know is that what is happening now is not working, and this misinfo, such as all drugs are bad, and the locking up of the lowest end is counterprouctive

by the way- to you all

HAPPY NEW YEAR

My apologies Kerryd, i guess theres worse things to be called than a girl tho!

I was just trying to push thru ur very very valid point about the possible harmful effects of this crap.

Some people will never get it & naturally those who like to indulge in the various grubby forms of illicit drug - well they would argue two ants swimming against the tide in the klong as a good thing, no matter how bad it looked.

Anyway, I am guessing he will get 30+ years, it will originally come out as life or a couple of life terms, then it will slowly be reduced to 30 odd years....he will contract HIV or some other killing disease & die about two years short of being released....in the mean time another couple of dozen dummies will travel the same road of stupidity. :o

yes, yes, yes, the POSSIBLE, this is the keys word.. now we're in agreement

and do yuo agree that if people had an education on them the negitives would be reduced?

so, now you do admit that it is also possible that there are no harmful effect- I tell you, this is most definatly the case, there is no if, nor buts, no debate, these are established facts- why is it people hate hearing this?

I thougtht you were saying

all drugs are bad and will kill/ruin/put you in jail

anyway, glad to see this

OURMANINBANGERS,

You are definately cruising on a low cloud today.

I am not exactly sure what agreement Australia has with Thailand about prisoner exchange (if any) as the agreements between countries often vary. However, it is very common that agreements of prisoner exchange mean that the home country CANNOT change the sentence, so If this goose gets 40 years, does 10 & at the time of being transferred his sentence has been cut by Thailand to just 25 years, then he MUST serve the remainder of the sentence....Australia would be unable to reduce that, if they did there maybe consequences for future prisoner exchanges. And that is fair enuf.....BUT why on earth would the Australian tax payer want to take this villian from where he is costing them a minimal amount (just the cost of a yearly visit from the embassy) to an Australian jail where he cost the tax payer in excess of 70 or 80 thousand dollars a year. I know I wouldnt want that, bugger him.....oooopps that will probably happen anyway.

Anyway Bangers, theres so many experts in the world & TV has enuf of them already, theres no need for ur doctor friend to come in and try and convince me......BECAUSE THAT AINT GONNA HAPPEN.

Anyway Bangers, best of luck to you & chill out sister - jai yen yen, as they say! :o

OURMANINBANGERS,

You are definately cruising on a low cloud today.

I am not exactly sure what agreement Australia has with Thailand about prisoner exchange (if any) as the agreements between countries often vary. However, it is very common that agreements of prisoner exchange mean that the home country CANNOT change the sentence, so If this goose gets 40 years, does 10 & at the time of being transferred his sentence has been cut by Thailand to just 25 years, then he MUST serve the remainder of the sentence....Australia would be unable to reduce that, if they did there maybe consequences for future prisoner exchanges. And that is fair enuf.....BUT why on earth would the Australian tax payer want to take this villian from where he is costing them a minimal amount (just the cost of a yearly visit from the embassy) to an Australian jail where he cost the tax payer in excess of 70 or 80 thousand dollars a year. I know I wouldnt want that, bugger him.....oooopps that will probably happen anyway.

Anyway Bangers, theres so many experts in the world & TV has enuf of them already, theres no need for ur doctor friend to come in and try and convince me......BECAUSE THAT AINT GONNA HAPPEN.

Anyway Bangers, best of luck to you & chill out sister - jai yen yen, as they say! :o

hi

the agreements are kind of twisted to favour the prisoners by the west, in particular us- the dutch... ( we do not care about what is wanted here- we manage to get around all of that and the locals like it because it saves them moneys)

they get sent back with huge sentance, a few weeks later they are back on the streets

we never allow anyone to do more than a few years behind bars-it is one of our laws

what has been happening is this- they get a long time...

they go back to the west who does not approve of such long sentances and thus get's around this by letting the convicted person out serving their sentance in the community

techically they are still prisoners, in reality, they are free to roam the streets and some I know of have come straight back here

it is very comon and kinda of secret

in UK a guy will be out very quickly with a thing around their ankle

I do need to convince you of anything- a fact is a fact- what we seem too disagree on is the words of use and abuse

one definition of reality is that what simply is that- whether or not you wish to think so or not

so, just out of interest, if I brought you to top expert and someone who has taken all their lives and we test them and they are given a clean bill of health- would you still insist it is bad?

if so, why? how could you answer this.... ?

You see, this simply could not happen if what many say here was true- could it? and do you know- simply because of what I ahve said all along,and if one refuses to change their mind, as you seem to, in full veiw of contary evidence, that person has closed their minds and cannot progress the issues

we need truth we need to accept reality

how can we refuse to do what you saying and expect to have any credibilty?

if so sure of ones case- test it....

srely that guy I know proves my case.. he use's not abuses

anyway

best back to you

OURMANINBANGERS,

I no speka zee doitch!

What do you mean you let all the criminals run around up there in your country?

How would someone of my kind go? :D

I don't know what tests you want to carry out on ur using friend. I wonder why he uses such a substance all the time, I find it a little bit strange, then again never lose sight that I also find it a bit strange that some people MUST always drink alcohol, they claim they don't have a problem but they MUST drink (they cant relax or enjoy themselves without it). I don't understand those who have to constantly wipe themselves out. I am sure some people that drink regularly can also provide some kind of normal health report....of course it would all depend on how far you took the testing. You could also examine the health of someone that didnt partake in these substances and they may return a bad health report.

Do u seee wot i mean. I do understand what you are saying about use or abuse.

What is the current law? How did society come up with these laws? Are they likely to change? Are there reasons they won't change (forget those old tired conspiracies theories)? Lets get real bangers don't you think there are already enuf legalised drugs out there and don't you thing that there are already enuf problems from these drugs....the last thing we need is even more availability for some crappy substance so more people can have readily available easy cheap (taxed) acccess to it & woooha....this is never going to end is it?

What do you want from em bangers? I doubt very much I am going to even budge one inch on this and come to your camp....& I'm not feeling that Im going to get freaky with you either....u'd be much better off with ur 1000 baht a nite type earning person OR is it the fact that Im somehow stimulating you already? :D

Happy New Year Bangers.....I hope you see it in sober & I hope 2009 is a crack for you

lotsaluv neverdie :o

ps: i bet the australian smuggler is having a wow of a time :D

After our arrest, I was found guilty and hanged by TV members, before my wife and I were even in court. Fortunately, the court here in Thailand, was a little more fair minded then some of our members. We were found not guilty because we were innocent.

I take it then, you weren't caught red-handed with 3 kilos of heroin taped to your body, like this guy was ?

You think maybe he might be innocent, and didn't know it was heroin in the bags when he taped them to his body ?

Maybe he though it was icing sugar ?

Or maybe, just maybe, it was a one-armed man that got him drunk, and when he passed out the one-armed villan secretly taped the bags to his body, and the poor, poor, unsuspecting victim innocently strolled into the airport, without realizing he had miraculously put on 3 kilos of weight in awkward places ?

I would have a really hard time believing any court in the world would be likely to find this guy innocent. Had the drugs been in a bag, or unlocked suitcase, he may possibly have been able to argue "set up".

But when they open your shirt and there are 3 kilos taped to your body ?

Mule or not. Set up or not. This guy knew he was smuggling drugs. No "ifs", "ands" or "buts".

He knew if he got caught, he would be facing serious consequences.

He did the crime, now he'll do the time.

you comment reminds me of when I had to inform a very upset mother that her son had just been busted with 2 or 3 kgs, cannot remember now strapped around his body with layers of tape

and she was trying to insist it was set up and must of been planted!

I had to gently explain the reasons why this was a bit unlikely

One thing that does annoy me is how the mules, as you put if, do tend to come out with the most bizzarre of exuses

i think it goes with the mind set

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

OURMANINBANGERS,

I no speka zee doitch!

What do you mean you let all the criminals run around up there in your country?

How would someone of my kind go? :D

I don't know what tests you want to carry out on ur using friend. I wonder why he uses such a substance all the time, I find it a little bit strange, then again never lose sight that I also find it a bit strange that some people MUST always drink alcohol, they claim they don't have a problem but they MUST drink (they cant relax or enjoy themselves without it). I don't understand those who have to constantly wipe themselves out. I am sure some people that drink regularly can also provide some kind of normal health report....of course it would all depend on how far you took the testing. You could also examine the health of someone that didnt partake in these substances and they may return a bad health report.

Do u seee wot i mean. I do understand what you are saying about use or abuse.

What is the current law? How did society come up with these laws? Are they likely to change? Are there reasons they won't change (forget those old tired conspiracies theories)? Lets get real bangers don't you think there are already enuf legalised drugs out there and don't you thing that there are already enuf problems from these drugs....the last thing we need is even more availability for some crappy substance so more people can have readily available easy cheap (taxed) acccess to it & woooha....this is never going to end is it?

What do you want from em bangers? I doubt very much I am going to even budge one inch on this and come to your camp....& I'm not feeling that Im going to get freaky with you either....u'd be much better off with ur 1000 baht a nite type earning person OR is it the fact that Im somehow stimulating you already? :D

Happy New Year Bangers.....I hope you see it in sober & I hope 2009 is a crack for you

lotsaluv neverdie :o

ps: i bet the australian smuggler is having a wow of a time :D

even I, a die hard bleeding heart am not happy with this..even I know some people should stay in jail....I hate this fact, but I see it ias protection towards the decnt public that we must put first

the reason being I see the top boys given a long sentance, transfer back to netherlands, then out on the weekend's making big deals

quite simply= the new transfer agreements are as you stated written to keep someone , how can I say in english.... in line with the sentence handed down by the place they were caught in

however.....the way we, and most europeans translate that is that they remain under supervsion NOT behind bars

that makes the transfer a sort of loop hole

another example, in one country someone get 10 years, they transfer back to theirs and theirs looks upin one day as 2, so now they have halfed their sentance

and now they are also allowed 2/3 parole

10 years becomes 3 and a bit

generally it is the big fish that benifit as it gives them more to manipulate

happy new year sir

I can't believe that some people here actually support the use of drugs or want to make it legal.

Have you actually seen what it does to people? Have you spoken to people high on crack, or children in their strange cannabis world. Should those be the future of our world? :o

I have seen/known so many people have a great time, no harm to themselves or other...fact

drug are not nearly as bad as the goverment wants to think

fact, some drugs have zero adverse effect, unlike smoking alchol

have you freewil or are well sheep

just do as we are told by those who have our wellbeing at heart, ha,ha,ha

another fact- it will NEVER stop and we need new policys

You really do need to get laid, so you wouldn't answer my post in 2 different ways in 2 days time :D

It's because of people like you that younger people start to believe there's nothing wrong with it. I know many people aswell who stuff their nose full nearly every day and while they're doing it they feel fine (as they say), but only the day after they need to take downers to be able to sleep and don't have a nose bone left from all the sniffing (no side effects hehe). When they're not on it, they chew their cheeks to pieces, are nervous, irritated (no side effetcs hehe)... and yes they all have businesses and jobs, but their prime importance is their drugs. I believe those are the responsible users as you name them, because they have been doing it for many many years. But still they admit that they wish they had never started it.

I have my business around the corner of the major discos back home and have seen heart attacks, fights, ... all because of drugs and alcohol and on young people.

Don't you think that at least you should admit that only a very small percentage are users, but most become abusers in a very short time after first using it.

Don't you have to admit that binch drinking amongst youngers is a main problem, even with all the ads going that it's bad. Alcohol is legal and for sale everywhere, imagine if others drugs would be legal????

I don't think it's a matter of being bad or not, it's a matter of being easily addicted or not. And I think it's bad enough already that we don't need anymore drugs freely available.

The fact is that only with a real crackdown on all dealers (big and small) and all countries produscing it, will see a stop on the misery that the addictions can cause.

I can't believe that some people here actually support the use of drugs or want to make it legal.

Have you actually seen what it does to people? Have you spoken to people high on crack, or children in their strange cannabis world. Should those be the future of our world? :o

I have seen/known so many people have a great time, no harm to themselves or other...fact

You really do need to get laid, so you wouldn't answer my post in 2 different ways in 2 days time :D

It's because of people like you that younger people start to believe there's nothing wrong with it. I know many people aswell who stuff their nose full nearly every day and while they're doing it they feel fine (as they say), but only the day after they need to take downers to be able to sleep and don't have a nose bone left from all the sniffing (no side effects hehe). When they're not on it, they chew their cheeks to pieces, are nervous, irritated (no side effetcs hehe)... and yes they all have businesses and jobs, but their prime importance is their drugs. I believe those are the responsible users as you name them, because they have been doing it for many many years. But still they admit that they wish they had never started it.

I have my business around the corner of the major discos back home and have seen heart attacks, fights, ... all because of drugs and alcohol and on young people.

Don't you think that at least you should admit that only a very small percentage are users, but most become abusers in a very short time after first using it.

Don't you have to admit that binch drinking amongst youngers is a main problem, even with all the ads going that it's bad. Alcohol is legal and for sale everywhere, imagine if others drugs would be legal????

I don't think it's a matter of being bad or not, it's a matter of being easily addicted or not. And I think it's bad enough already that we don't need anymore drugs freely available.

The fact is that only with a real crackdown on all dealers (big and small) and all countries producing it, will see a stop on the misery that the addictions can cause.

is there any reason to be rude to me? does that help things? does it improve matters? does it make you feel good? what have you done to help people?- I wonder if you do as much as me/my group

you still do not get it- I am NOT pro drugs, I a pro choice, pro truth, pro changing a policy to one that works- do you think what is happening ow is working?

surely not- now tell me why this is so.....

why is there so little violence related crime in holland?

why is holland the having the lowest amount of rapes?

why does holland have the least overdoese death in europe?

why the lest death due to dirty needles

etc, etc

I think that the lies that surround drugs are what in part lead to the abuse, and alot of the associated problems

well, in disco you would see this more no? I guess you are from the UK, well, thats really well balanced place to form an opion- like going to hel_l and saying" its pretty hot aroud here"

I seen very many people having a great a healthy life because they do things correctly- this is a fact, they are s lient majority because of obvious reasons

"its because of people like me....' I tell them facts, not lies,and when I give an opinion I state( as the established by Netherlands committed)- I tell them how to do in less damaging way, where to go for guidance, help, etc

there is nothing with what exactly- use or abuse? with free choice, or being a sheep?

it will never, ever stop, people will, as they always have done - take drugs- so, let recognize this and teach people a middle road, the perhaps the misery will stop

your crack down will never work- the mafia love it- we need to change strategy

I think if people choose to do they should be allowed-

they will anyway

by the way- I did get laid thank you very much- I also made a largish donation, stoped a burmese christian being sent back to burma to certain death and helped change a stupid thai prison law, paid for some childs operation-, etc,etc

I may be a moody,rich daddys little girl, -I do actively try to make some postive difference

who knows I may be all worng and totally mad

what have you done/ are planiing to do this year beside insult me?- are you involved, making a diffrence about something you feel strongly about?

come on guys, stop the insults- lets think of something new and that works

again

HAPPY NEW YEAR

The fact is that only with a real crackdown on all dealers (big and small) and all countries producing it, will see a stop on the misery that the addictions can cause.

is there any reason to be rude to me? does that help things? does it improve matters? does it make you feel good? what have you done to help people?- I wonder if you do as much as me/my group

you still do not get it- I am NOT pro drugs, I a pro choice, pro truth, pro changing a policy to one that works- do you think what is happening ow is working?

etc, etc

I think that the lies that surround drugs are what in part lead to the abuse, and alot of the associated problems

well, in disco you would see this more no? I guess you are from the UK, well, thats really well balanced place to form an opion- like going to hel_l and saying" its pretty hot aroud here"

I seen very many people having a great a healthy life because they do things correctly- this is a fact, they are s lient majority because of obvious reasons

"its because of people like me....' I tell them facts, not lies,and when I give an opinion I state( as the established by Netherlands committed)- I tell them how to do in less damaging way, where to go for guidance, help, etc

there is nothing with what exactly- use or abuse? with free choice, or being a sheep?

it will never, ever stop, people will, as they always have done - take drugs- so, let recognize this and teach people a middle road, the perhaps the misery will stop

they will anyway

by the way- I did get laid thank you very much- I also made a largish donation, stoped a burmese christian being sent back to burma to certain death and helped change a stupid thai prison law, paid for some childs operation-, etc,etc

I may be a moody,rich daddys little girl, -I do actively try to make some postive difference

what have you done/ are planiing to do this year beside insult me?- are you involved, making a diffrence about something you feel strongly about?

again

HAPPY NEW YEAR

NO, i'm not from the UK and even if I was , why should somebody from the UK not be able to post an opinion.

You seem to think that you're the only one with a solution and that only your solution should be accepted and that everything is an insult to you. (reread your own posts :D )

Lets just agree that we disagree about solutions, thoughts, opinions and experiences.

You can't help those who don't want to be helped.

Hang him on public T.V, thats what the chinese used to do, seems to working.

I always wondered why most countries with the death penalty do it in secret and take lots of measures to 'protect the privacy' of the person they are murdering.

I guess if everyone was made to watch someone being killed by their government they probably wouldn't be so blood thirsty in future.

I always wondered why most countries with the death penalty do it in secret and take lots of measures to 'protect the privacy' of the person they are murdering.

I guess if everyone was made to watch someone being killed by their government they probably wouldn't be so blood thirsty in future.

Ukrules, you must be a fellow member of the hang em high club, i am too. Who do you want to hang this time...the Aussie dummy or Ourmaninbangers? :o

Ukrules, you must be a fellow member of the hang em high club, i am too. Who do you want to hang this time...the Aussie dummy or Ourmaninbangers? :D

Ourmaninbangers would be a good start - it would leave some space and access for others in this forum :o - just joking, each to his /her own.

etc, etc

they will anyway

again

HAPPY NEW YEAR

NO, i'm not from the UK and even if I was , why should somebody from the UK not be able to post an opinion.

You seem to think that you're the only one with a solution and that only your solution should be accepted and that everything is an insult to you. (reread your own posts :D )

Lets just agree that we disagree about solutions, thoughts, opinions and experiences.

You can't help those who don't want to be helped.

did I say anything remotely like someone from the UK should not post??? where did you get that? I made comment that UK disco would not paint a balanced picture

of the drug scene-- please people, read a bit ( I know I am guilty of this too sometimes...|)

Why do you say you "think" ( like assume- should avoided,leads to the type of error you have just made) If I did not read anyone "solution" then I could not counter,no?

How many times have I asked others for theirs? Seen any good ones- I have not.

I do however think I am the only one who has an idea of a solution that may work- look at all others everywhere.. this makes me fustrated NOTHING IS WORKING( expect in part in holland and some other countrys close by)

do you agree or not?

the mafia gets richer, pubic funds wasted, people getting messed up because they abuse when this may be avoided with some education,

lowest end go to to jail, the school of crime and come out better crooks

if you do not agree with me, then you must have some idea of what will work- over to you- lets hear please...

you cannot disagree on my experiences, they are what they are

I know people do not hearing something that flys in the face of all they held true before

you can choose not to believe then- and some do.

Hate hearing my/our finding that so many people have a lot of fun, lead long healthy productive life taking all sorts of everything..one of those hard drug users just completed a marathon

and yes, you can help those who do not want to be helped, some people do not know they need help

how can you tell someone who really does not want to be helped and what promoted this interesting comment?

firstly many say this, or give that impression- usually it is a cry for help.

I do get angry at the hang 'em high bunch I admit. A little compassion now and again is nice...this is the proper way forward ( in my opinion)

And just the ignorance of some comments

my favourte one being....

"smoking a joint is 20 times more bad than a cigarette", and then the guy goes and ask the person smoking to do some research

Parts of it seems from seeing innocent people spending years of their lifes behind bars for things I do not belive they did.

And the TV crowd who likes to kick a an when he down, when they simply have not got a clue( like that english ex-ploiceman who they said was human trafficing- a more decent kind fellow you will not meet- he helps us and donates.Yet here, the hang 'em had him sentaced, and convicted..on the say so of one working ladys statement ( which she changed 5 odd times)

just reread some of my previous- Recently I was wishing alot happy new year and asking for ideas....

I am guessing that you simply just do not like me because of my/our finding's, that you, like most here thinks drugs=ruin.

You can choose to hold onto this beleive if you wish.

But doing this is the sign of the sheep, they can never change their minds, its to do with their ego's. This leads to disinfo and lie's.

What lesson is learned when a country like the UK has to lie to its own subjects about XTC causing a death of young girl some years ago.. what does this show?

what you cannot change is the evidence I have complied and seen that totally, utterly counters this

but, please tell me any ideas on how to fix this

and... HAppy new year

the death penalty is wrong, and has never, ever worked, nor ever will as a policy

it is simply disgusting , and backward

those who agree with support murder

the death penalty is wrong, and has never, ever worked, nor ever will as a policy

i've never cared if the death penalty works or if it acts as a deterrent or not. i don't think that is the objective of the death penalty. no need to dangle that in front of people as a reminder, everyone knows the difference between right and wrong and everyone knows you will be punished (to different degrees) for breaking the law.

i support the death penalty in CERTAIN cases because i feel certain scum gave up their right to live. having said that, it's not appropriate for all crimes while other crimes demand the death penalty.

Maybe Thailand can swap him with this guy:

Sydney police say they stopped a man for speeding overnight in the city's south, and discovered a large stash of drugs - and cash - in the car.

Officers allege the Thai national was travelling up to 137 kilometres an hour in an 80-kilometre zone.

They searched the car and allegedly found around $85,000 in cash, $5,000 in casino chips and ecstasy tablets.

The 27-year-old was charged with speeding, drug offences and knowingly dealing in the proceeds of crime.

Police also notified the Immigration Department after discovering the man's visa had expired in 2007.

Speeding driver caught with cash, drugs, and expired visa

i've never cared if the death penalty works or if it acts as a deterrent or not. i don't think that is the objective of the death penalty. no need to dangle that in front of people as a reminder, everyone knows the difference between right and wrong and everyone knows you will be punished (to different degrees) for breaking the law.

i support the death penalty in CERTAIN cases because i feel certain scum gave up their right to live. having said that, it's not appropriate for all crimes while other crimes demand the death penalty.

a few HUGE mistakes

1-..."everyone knows the difference between right and wrong...."I could right a book on this alone... this is totally incorrect

what is right/wrong?, how do you define it....? because the laws say so- how many times have they been proven wrong??? amended

what happens when someone drinks in an arab country where it illegal- is he wrong?, is he criminal?

is the hillfarmer who grows to support his family as culpable as the mafia big man?

2- next..."everyone knows you will be punished for breaking law....." is this joke? you have got to ben kidding.. God help us ...another little fact.. time to break another myth

THE VAST MAJORITY OF SMUGGLERS/ CRIMINALS get away with it

crime is hugely attractive for some people- almost so much I can see why they get into it

I have spoken to rich career criminals who have not seen 1 day in jail- they are not in the minority

and even those who go to jail for such a short time and improve their criminal skills

in prison here I have talked with men who have done well over 30 plus before getting caught, and the reason they get caught is usually a tip of or some mistake- not by police smarts.Usually they are not the brightest of people, but they succeed time and time again.

Glad you say certain circumstances 1 out of 3

trouble is, history has show us that so many innocent's have been put to death to have this penalty is to allow an innocent to oneday die

bangers,

I think the death penality has worked in some way but agree that its obviously not a 100% deterrant. Lets face it, people that jam needles into their arms on a daily basis & shoot a substance with an unknown quality of drug into their veins must not give a dam_n about death anyway.

Perhaps the death penalty would be a greater deterrant if they got the public involved, hold the executions in public like they do in the middle east. In some of those places you can actually throw your own rocks at people when they are burried in the sand neck deep....if this was televised throughout the world & it was compulsory for school age children to watch, then I am sure we would have less takers that are willing to act as drug mules.

I mean, if we are going to have a death penalty, theres no point going half way with it.....bring it on i say!

Meanwhile you can keep going down the track of softly softly, please dont do this and please dont do that & lets see whose society is under the most control.

bangers,

I think the death penality has worked in some way but agree that its obviously not a 100% deterrant. Lets face it, people that jam needles into their arms on a daily basis & shoot a substance with an unknown quality of drug into their veins must not give a dam_n about death anyway.

Perhaps the death penalty would be a greater deterrant if they got the public involved, hold the executions in public like they do in the middle east. In some of those places you can actually throw your own rocks at people when they are burried in the sand neck deep....if this was televised throughout the world & it was compulsory for school age children to watch, then I am sure we would have less takers that are willing to act as drug mules.

I mean, if we are going to have a death penalty, theres no point going half way with it.....bring it on i say!

Meanwhile you can keep going down the track of softly softly, please dont do this and please dont do that & lets see whose society is under the most control.

I once saw a woman stoned to death and a man have his head chopped of, he backed back a little and it caught his throat....could you do that to someone for what they had done?

I know you must be joking- this is not the way

this can never be allowed to be the way

we cannot become evil to fight evil.

We must show these elements that we are somehow better than then- set an example.

the whole problem with capital punishement is beside the fact it simple does not work statistically an innocent person will one day die

look how many poor blacks were sentenced to the chamber- how many political people silenced.... I will not make a comment about this place that will get me banned

( one man doing life said if he got the death sentence he would just kill as many as he could and be far more violent- nothing too lose. I have heard this many times.

So long as man exist's there will always be these elements- a percentage of " gone wrong" this is nature

thats why we need new ways to deal with things

You mean like the women are are stoned for adultery - after they have been raped?

And what a jolly good education for the kids. "Children, tomorrow we are going to watch a public execution - might be hanging, stoning, or a beheading if we are really lucky. It is all part of the rich tapestry of your rounded education. Please bring a note signed by mum or dad, plus $5 for the bus fare. Those who don't attend will be looked upon as soft and unworthy".

bangers,

I once saw a woman stoned to death and a man have his head chopped of, he backed back a little and it caught his throat....could you do that to someone for what they had done?

We must show these elements that we are somehow better than then- set an example.

the whole problem with capital punishement is beside the fact it simple does not work statistically an innocent person will one day die

look how many poor blacks were sentenced to the chamber- how many political people silenced.... I will not make a comment about this place that will get me banned

( one man doing life said if he got the death sentence he would just kill as many as he could and be far more violent- nothing too lose. I have heard this many times.

So long as man exist's there will always be these elements- a percentage of " gone wrong" this is nature

If someone tried to harm my mam, wife or daughter, I would do far more then that !!!

You're trying to say that everybody is a sheep and nobody can do wrong, give me a break, there's loads out there who will never change, nomatter how much love, money, affection, understanding,.... you give them. This is reality, this is real life, somthing that druggies don't understand, because most of the times

they're in their own world.

And you keep asking us about solutions, while we actually already gave the solutions, but obviously not the same like yours.

You keep telling us how good Holland is, how safe it is, how low the crime there is, give me a break.

People are scared to go out after dark, Amsterdam, Rotterdam,... have bars on every window against burglars, police can't get into some areas, firebrigade and emergency needs backup to go in some areas,...Holiganism is one of the worse in Europe, because most of them are high...and the main cities do whatever it takes to bring their figures down by relocating the troublemakers to the outskirts and onto the borders with belgium, just the same like Belgium gets all the s*hit over from the French borders.

The only thing I agree on is that the main guys should be punished far more, but I've already written that in case you've not read it.

You mean like the women are are stoned for adultery - after they have been raped?

And what a jolly good education for the kids. "Children, tomorrow we are going to watch a public execution - might be hanging, stoning, or a beheading if we are really lucky. It is all part of the rich tapestry of your rounded education. Please bring a note signed by mum or dad, plus $5 for the bus fare. Those who don't attend will be looked upon as soft and unworthy".

Yes, Jackspratt, I am well aware that people have been stoned to death for adultery after being raped.....that is nothing short of disgusting. It is beyond me how anyone could think that is fair, but obviously the powers to be in those countries do.

I was actually referring to killers like this drug mule & my point was that bangers has suggested that the death sentance is no deterrant, something which i think is wrong. Naturally if the message isnt getting thru...then lets push it thru, you know hang em high for all to see! It would stop me, whadda bout you jack?

Thankyou for returning to throw ur two satangs worth in, you have been missed! Happy New Year to you too Mr Spratt.

bangers,

If someone tried to harm my mam, wife or daughter, I would do far more then that !!!

You're trying to say that everybody is a sheep and nobody can do wrong, give me a break, there's loads out there who will never change, nomatter how much love, money, affection, understanding,.... you give them. This is reality, this is real life, somthing that druggies don't understand, because most of the times

they're in their own world.

And you keep asking us about solutions, while we actually already gave the solutions, but obviously not the same like yours.

You keep telling us how good Holland is, how safe it is, how low the crime there is, give me a break.

People are scared to go out after dark, Amsterdam, Rotterdam,... have bars on every window against burglars, police can't get into some areas, firebrigade and emergency needs backup to go in some areas,...Holiganism is one of the worse in Europe, because most of them are high...and the main cities do whatever it takes to bring their figures down by relocating the troublemakers to the outskirts and onto the borders with belgium, just the same like Belgium gets all the s*hit over from the French borders.

The only thing I agree on is that the main guys should be punished far more, but I've already written that in case you've not read it.

it is totally understandable why you would wish to do that to anyone who harmed your mother, father, etc

why would you not want to do the same to someone you did not know- but who had suffered exactly the same?) I am trying to get into yuor head)

a sheep is a term I leant in uni, someone who does what is told without questions,NOT what you thought...

it refers to most here- someone who says something which has not been said ( like you have, did I once say holland is so good,where?please quote where I said holland is very safe... is perfect,

HOLLAND is far from perfect, nowhwere is and no where ever will be be... you see, this is one of the main problems, you think I did... and people like you will now quote something which was not said, the igronance will go on and on...) No need to break anything I forgive you, but please, to help yourself, and this whole matter

LISTEN TO WHAT IS SAID , NOT what you think you read- do you know how many f-ups in the world are due to this? ( if my dutch girlfriend wrote that when I was in the loo I will be the one to say sorry- she does think that, unlike me)

then you make a gross genrelaistation- 'people are scared to go out at night" so, according to you, nobody in holland goes out after dark... is this what you are saying? no, correct? then why sy it

why say something you know is wrong? put aside your ego and honestly answer this- and progress may be made

THIS IS WHY WE ARE NOT PROGRESSING you MUST learn of what you say and listen to what has been said- be specific

Sorry, when I ask for solution, I mean ones that may work... in other words now that exist now, my turn to be more spefic