Embassy Queues

Does anyone have any idea, perhaps from experience, the best time to start queuing at the embassy in BKK for visas? I understand people start around 4.00am. between Christmas & new year could be quiet or busier? They are only open on Wednesday 29th & Thursday 30th December.

Thanks

Phil

Hi Phil,

I would suggest that because of the restricted opening over Xmas and New Year the embassy is likely to be busier on the 2 days it is open. Other than that, how long is a piece of string? I've heard some people say that they started queueing at 05:00 and were turned back and others who say that they waltzed in at 09:00 and were seen. I don't think there's a definitive answer and it's one to judge for yourself based on the prevailing circumstances.

Scouse

Hi Phil,

I would suggest that because of the restricted opening over Xmas and New Year the embassy is likely to be busier on the 2 days it is open. Other than that, how long is a piece of string? I've heard some people say that they started queueing at 05:00 and were turned back and others who say that they waltzed in at 09:00 and were seen. I don't think there's a definitive answer and it's one to judge for yourself based on the prevailing circumstances.

Scouse

Hi Scouse,

Thanks for the advice, cheers & all the best for xmas

Phil