Are Strawberries Good For You?

AlexLah

Teacup, are you willing to experience a feeling of taste you never had before?

A feeling that comes close to experience the ultimate?

To see what no one else has seen.

Are you willing to give up whatever you have, and see and experience a new dimension?

What does this have to do with Strawberries?

Everything.

The world is seldom what it seems; to man, who dimly sees, realities appear as dreams, and dreams realities.

May be in “certain thing” I’m not very good at experiencing reality, so I will just rely more on my imagination, past belief structure, and subjective reactions to reality. :D

I think some subjective tests can prove that we have the capability of experiencing 99% of reality in like ways. If I say that an orange is round, and ask you what other items are round, you will answer "balloon, apple, golf ball, the world", etc. We comprehend the same aspect of reality in the same way, even though we have different viewpoints and different brains. This seems to apply to all physical manifestations of reality.

So why should I be giving up whatever “I have now” in order to see and experience a new dimension, just because you’re asking me to and promising “a feeling that will come close to experience the ultimate”? :o

Dear Teacup,

Nobody ever said you have to go on the journy wif me.

Instead I and we, will watch and enjoy.

Be ready to experience something you have never heard of.

You might think of the Universe.

This will take you beyond.

You have been selected and now is the time.

:o

Ahhh…

Dear Alex

Well I have many VIVID dreams.

Or You could say…..YES>>>I have been selected each night,…to "watch and enjoy"

To my belief….

When we all dream,… our dreams take us to another universe where all of it comes true.

Your conscious mind could be in another dimension, experiencing something beyond what we can here. And every single action you take might differ in another universe.

Well ….Dreams are like television/dvd player in your head.

For me, they hold no more mystery than that. :o

So they are enough for me to understand “things” that I may or won’t have to experience in reality.

Just me thinking here :D

These are very valid questions and I will try to answer.

About price, well strawberry in Thailand is expensive about 250 THB for I think it is a 300 Gram box.

post-21826-1229959232_thumb.jpg

So berries are definately no good for your financial health.

I buy them in Lotus or Maxvalue.

They have them from USA, New Zealand and Thailand.

The world is seldom what it seems; to man, who dimly sees, realities appear as dreams, and dreams realities.

May be in "certain thing" I'm not very good at experiencing reality, so I will just rely more on my imagination, past belief structure, and subjective reactions to reality. :D

I think some subjective tests can prove that we have the capability of experiencing 99% of reality in like ways. If I say that an orange is round, and ask you what other items are round, you will answer "balloon, apple, golf ball, the world", etc. We comprehend the same aspect of reality in the same way, even though we have different viewpoints and different brains. This seems to apply to all physical manifestations of reality.

So why should I be giving up whatever "I have now" in order to see and experience a new dimension, just because you're asking me to and promising "a feeling that will come close to experience the ultimate"? :o

[/quo

squarefruit.jpg

in my beliefs the world is square

Where do you buy your strawberries ?

How much do they cost ?

1 kilo for me please

Being a Chiang Rai boy you must know that the road to Mae Sai is lined with strawberry vendors.

I thought that the little coyotes would have pointed this out before now.

• 2 weeks later...