Ibm Laptop Battery

Niloc

A year or so ago I posted here asking where I could get a new battery for my IBM T21 Thinkpad laptop. Some kind person answered but I failed to investigate, I have searched the forum but maybe it was too long ago. Could you please tell me again?

Thanks,

Colin

A year or so ago I posted here asking where I could get a new battery for my IBM T21 Thinkpad laptop. Some kind person answered but I failed to investigate, I have searched the forum but maybe it was too long ago. Could you please tell me again?

Thanks,

Colin

Panthip (CM), Third floor there are two shops, one at each end of the building adjacent to the escalators. One is:

Power Battery.com

086 420 9910

087 5632657

This is the newer shop and they fixed me up with a very obscure battery off the shelf when the other one said it wasn't available in BBK even. I'd go see them soon because by the look of things yesterday the number of customers in Panthip has dropped to double digits and the shops will be down to single before long :o

Well I went to Pantip yesterday (Xmas eve), found Power Battery. cam and bought a brand new battery for my laptop. It was 4500 baht but well worth the cost and trouble 6 month guarantee and the friendly vendor offered to send the old one back to see if it could be repaired.

Nice chap, good deal....

Colin