Bottle Opener Keyring

StevieH

or, possibly, keyring bottle opener. odd request i know but can anyone recommend where they can be bought please?

Weekend Flea Market by Prince Royal's College. About the 5th stall on the left if you are coming from the end where Bud's Ice Cream is. They had a whole bunch of ex premium stuff for sale including the elusive bottle opener key rings.

or, possibly, keyring bottle opener. odd request i know but can anyone recommend where they can be bought please?

Weekend Flea Market by Prince Royal's College. About the 5th stall on the left if you are coming from the end where Bud's Ice Cream is. They had a whole bunch of ex premium stuff for sale including the elusive bottle opener key rings.

HMMMM!!!!!!!

Deep disapproving voice, as from 'Sam the American Eagle' in the first (and best?) series of 'The Muppet Show'. This much under-rated character was the first attempt ever to introduce political correctness to American children.

Firstly, to get to the the flea market (Bumrungrat Road, Saturday mornings) you may have to drive. Second, if you are seeking a BOTTLE OPENER, you may be tempted to DRINK AND DRIVE!! Thirdly, here in Thailand, that is not allowed unless you have a few incentives for the b.i.b. in your pocket, OR a drink for them!

Fourthly, the man is correct. That's where they are! Together with all sorts of attractive tankards, coasters, beer mats, drinkers' requisites, in fact everything except the sober chauffeur to take you home.

Remember folks: don't drink and drive. You'll spill it!

Drive, then drink. You'll live to sleep it off!