Cranberry Sauce In Pattaya Supermarket

syd barrett

• 2 weeks later...
I sent the Mrs. shopping this morning for Cranberry Jelly. She came back a tube of KY Jelly.

So in the end I went shopping myself and found that TOPS Supermarket has it on sale for 199 Baht branded Waitrose (I would have preferred Ocean Spray though......)

thats funny! what did your mrs say when you explained what KY is used for?

• 11 months later...
It would have been worse if you'd sent her out for KY and she came back with cranberry jelly !

Yes, that would have put you in a very sticky situation. :)

On topic - I see cranberry jelly all year round in Foodland. Never noticed the price though.

Edited by chickenslegs

Believe it or not, Villa is usually cheaper than Tops. I know they have cranberry sauce, but I haven't priced it. I have more use for KY than cranberry.

I've bought a canned variety of cranberry sauce at Villa several times. I can't remember the brand name, but it comes in 2 types. With whole berries or jelly. Just over 100 baht.

Yes, same in BKK. Villa Markets has been stocking both the whole cranberry and jellied versions, OceanSpray brand, for 99 baht. They usually start around Thanksgiving and stock prominently thru the holiday season. They also carry the canned pumpkin for baking and pies, but it's around 130b per can.

Somewhat to my surprise, haven't seen either in Carrefour. No surprise I haven't seen either in Tesco.

Edited by jfchandler