Iphone V1

spacemunk

Just wanna find out if warranty for iPhones bought at MBK r covered by Apple Warranty?

Or r brand new iPhones sold in thailand not covered by any kind of warranty at all?

I just bought my iPhone v1 from MBK for maybe 2 weeks now and all along i've been wondering why the ringing volume/music played thru the phone speaker is very soft.

As i was playing around with the iPod app i discovered 1 side of my speaker wasnt functioning. There was only music coming out from 1 side of the speaker. :o

Any kind of help would be good

Thanks.

They are not officially sold in Thailand so no Apple warranty. But you might be able to get some warranty from the shop you bought it from. Ie they'll probably be able to fix it.

Thanks

Im still thinking abt getting the 3G from True and jailbreak and unlock it myself

Atleast if anything goes wrong warranty wont be an issue :o

Im still thinking abt getting the 3G from True and jailbreak and unlock it myself

Atleast if anything goes wrong warranty wont be an issue :o

Doesn't jailbreaking/unlocking void the warranty ?

Ofcos it does.

There's always a work around.

IF u need to send it in for repair just restore everything to factory settings

My son sent me this link about iphone knockoffs in Thailand. He works for Apple and want's to see if I can pick one up for the novelty and for his coworkers to see also. Apparently it is a Nano that hasn't been released yet. Has anyone seen any? Where would be a good place to look. Pantip area ?

Phone Knockoffs on Sale in Thailand

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news/4...e-thailand.html

My son sent me this link about iphone knockoffs in Thailand. He works for Apple and want's to see if I can pick one up for the novelty and for his coworkers to see also. Apparently it is a Nano that hasn't been released yet. Has anyone seen any? Where would be a good place to look. Pantip area ?

Phone Knockoffs on Sale in Thailand

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news/4...e-thailand.html

U can try MBK but im not sure if they do have the iPhone nano yet , havent seen any