Hooter Girl Concept In Thailand

Rowdyman

• 2 years later...

"Unhappy customer of Hooters Bangkok stages lone protest"

80441012.jpg

The sweetie shop nearest my primary school was called Moran's (after the owner, I believe, whose name was Moran) but I don't know if they sold brains.

SC

80441012.jpg

The sweetie shop nearest my primary school was called Moran's (after the owner, I believe, whose name was Moran) but I don't know if they sold brains.

SC

If you don't know, then probably they didn't.

80441012.jpg

SC

If you don't know, then probably they didn't.

I feel I have missed out, because they did not have the aggressive marketing of the branch illustrated.

It seems a pity not only for me, but the rest of you as well.

I hope they set up a branch here soon, for all our sakes. If they knew Gravion was here, I am sure that they would

SC

I thought there was a hooters somewhere around Phucket? I could of sworn I saw a hooters billboard when i was last down there?

Can anyone from down there confirm this?

Hey, I saw hookers in Phucket. :rolleyes:

hooters hires attractive girls but in thailand that farang entertainment venue hire the girl whose face got hit with a shovel. :whistling:

Not sure if I got that.

Might be beause I'm still in the learning phase.

You say that all the girls working in farang entertainment venues are not attractive at all?

Was it irony or sarcasm, or what?

There are two problems with the 'Hooters' concept in Thailand.

1. Well, erm..... The 'Hooters'.... or general lack thereof.

2. Hooters relies on providing service staff you would like to have sex with, but will almost certainly never get the chance to have sex with.

If you opened a Hooters in Thailand and managed to find enough staff meeting # 1 and then actually started making money, I'd give it about six months before you had a competitor open next door with a very similar sounding name (perhaps Scooters) and which offered customers service that removes the 'negative certainty' out of # 2.

There are some funny replies to this light hearted topic, but I think GuestHouse answered it best. :jap:

I noticed in Angeles City in the Philippines that Filipinas are more likely to be better endowed than the average Thai woman. But, a cute butt is God's way of compensating for a lack of a rack. And, anyone who says that Thai women don't have cute butts and great legs is either blind or has never been here.

And, despite all the negative comments about Thai women, there are certainly enough options to go around. There is something for everyone's choice.

2. Hooters relies on providing service staff you would like to have sex with, but will almost certainly never get the chance to have sex with.

If you opened a Hooters in Thailand and managed to find enough staff meeting # 1 and then actually started making money, I'd give it about six months before you had a competitor open next door with a very similar sounding name (perhaps Scooters) and which offered customers service that removes the 'negative certainty' out of # 2.

There are some funny replies to this light hearted topic, but I think GuestHouse answered it best. :jap:

I noticed in Angeles City in the Philippines that Filipinas are more likely to be better endowed than the average Thai woman. But, a cute butt is God's way of compensating for a lack of a rack. And, anyone who says that Thai women don't have cute butts and great legs is either blind or has never been here.

And, despite all the negative comments about Thai women, there are certainly enough options to go around. There is something for everyone's choice.

And looking like a cute child to Westerners is more than a compensation for the lack in the hooters area.

....as us Brits might say,..."why look at the mantle piece,when you can poke the fire" :o

Is that why you guys date so many mingers? :lol:

....as us Brits might say,..."why look at the mantle piece,when you can poke the fire" :o

Is that why you guys date so many mingers? :lol:

I gotta tell you guys that I go to a Hooters/Raisins, almost every day. Better food, the women are just as good looking, different uniforms every day and everything is available for take out at the end of each shift. Not all the take out items are priced and advertised on the menu. But gee, this is Thailand you just have to ask.

I gotta tell you guys that I go to a Hooters/Raisins, almost every day. Better food, the women are just as good looking, different uniforms every day and everything is available for take out at the end of each shift. Not all the take out items are priced and advertised on the menu. But gee, this is Thailand you just have to ask.

Ah yes, what is NOT on the menu is always a big draw. I know lots of happily married guys to go to the bars just to flirt a bit, and then go home to their wives. It spices up life a bit. Even in America it is that way. The Hooter girls are not for rent, but they are like women everywhere. When they spot an attractive man then they are not backward in coming forward. The gals will make the first move. I know a friend's son who has been propositioned many times by waitresses and Hooter gals. They are only too willing if Garth shows any interest. I also have a friend who has a very handsome GAY son. The girls are all over him like a tent and they are SO disappointed when they find out he is gay.

hooters hires attractive girls but in thailand that farang entertainment venue hire the girl whose face got hit with a shovel. :whistling:

Not sure if I got that.

You say that all the girls working in farang entertainment venues are not attractive at all?

Uhh, most chicks working in foreigner places are not attractive, there's a reason Thai dudes think we only like ugly chicks.

There are Thai places to eat and drink with hot waitresses, and of course lots of hostess bars. Not sure if one specializing in burgers and nachos would be a big hit. Maybe if they bring in some big breasted blondes from Kazakhstan to do the serving

Not sure if I got that.

Uhh, most chicks working in foreigner places are not attractive, there's a reason Thai dudes think we only like ugly chicks.

There are Thai places to eat and drink with hot waitresses, and of course lots of hostess bars. Not sure if one specializing in burgers and nachos would be a big hit. Maybe if they bring in some big breasted blondes from Kazakhstan to do the serving

Who needs blonds in Pattaya

post-20120-0-36307700-1307756716_thumb.j

Not sure if I got that.

I see...........................

I'm sorry you would be hard pressed to find models that didn't leave the Hooter's clothing a lil ..flat.

And as for DiabloBob's "Another way to look at Hooters in Thailand" No, sorry, look at the area in question in the first pic you showed of the Asian hooter girls, then check out these Panamanian Cricket players...

I love Thai Women, however, Hooters no.

Cute Thai girls serving you dressed in Japanese style Cosplay outfits....hell yeah!

Edited by Lite Beer

I'm sorry you would be hard pressed to find models that didn't leave the Hooter's clothing a lil ..flat.

And as for DiabloBob's "Another way to look at Hooters in Thailand" No, sorry, look at the area in question in the first pic you showed of the Asian hooter girls, then check out these Panamanian Cricket players...

I love Thai Women, however, Hooters no.

Cute Thai girls serving you dressed in Japanese style Cosplay outfits....hell yeah!

ugh... like tiny asses!

Hooter's girls don't <deleted>... it's selling the illusion that if they did, they would be awesome. That's their public corporate image since their food and service mediocre at best. The guys that invented it wanted the US frat house feel and it's carefully nurtured through the mind-numbing juke-box music they play and the large-table settings that encourage groups of young (and not so young) men for 'food'. It's just eye candy for the enfeebled.** The fact that they also have to wear pantyhose due to local health & safety regulations; the same rules that makes it illegal for a stripper to take off her heels if the club serves food. Something to do with bare feet and catering? It's off putting... unless you are in to pantyhose. Maybe the Japanese would be a good target market in LOS?

So, assuming that this LOS Hooters is aiming for the same clientelle as those elsewhere in the world. That is, non-mongering no dirty old men and no whore dogs. Thai social graces would probably make it tough to get 'nice girls' to dress down for the peanut wages paid. Yes, some 'nice girls' work the his-so clubs and coyote holes but that's an after hours, after life gig that only certain people pay for. They aren't keen on having their <deleted> (and the rest) hanging out while waiting on tables. So, it's a no-hoper as far as Thailand is concerned. The racier Hooters one reads about are non-affiliated such as Teasers (I think it was renamed) on Damrak in Amsterdam... if it's still open. The girls there will dance on the tables and you can indeed get a tequila 'body shot'.... but it aint Hooter's. And they don't <deleted> the customers.

** Having said that, I worked in the US for several years and dated a Hooter's waitress and so killed the average Hooter guy's fantasy of doing a Hooter's Girl (in her Hooter's gear)... yes, it was awesome! When I visit the US, I make sure I include a trip to the local Hooter's with some buddies for the standard "20 wings Bentley, blue cheese on the side and a pitcher." Everything else is dross.

Edited by Lite Beer