Multi Entry Penang

just heard in the last half hour a mate of mine went to penang to obtain a Thai multi entry visa for visiting his kids he lives in

thailand but is enstranged from his wife but still very amicabale so he took his marriage certifacte ,his kids birth certs and showed 400,000 + in a Thai baht Thai bank account , but was Told you need 800,000, baht and was only given 3 months

sending as a warning just incase any else is on there way to obtain a visa ,check b4 going over there, banana guest house was with him when he went , he obtained one last year no problems (just a warning)

Thats Penang.

If he has 400,000 baht in the bank he can get a 1 year extension. Under the new rules. He no longer has to be over 50 to get it.

Yes correct did not do a spell check and sometimes my fingers are quicker than the keyboard , age did not come into it. It was the money quoted 400,000 not 800,000 ,he also said most of the people if not every one did not get what they were after .

Thats Penang.

If he has 400,000 baht in the bank he can get a 1 year extension. Under the new rules. He no longer has to be over 50 to get it.

Yes correct did not do a spell check and sometimes my fingers are quicker than the keyboard , age did not come into it. It was the money quoted 400,000 not 800,000 ,he also said most of the people if not every one did not get what they were after .

sorry meant to say 800,000 not 400,000 needed