90 Day Turn Around

I need to do a turn around next month 13th witch is to closest and best for BBk used to do them before in Phuket down to Penang, but been years since i did one has i am usually out before that with work but this time i think i need to do one got multi entry O visa so only want to cross border and backsame day. Thanks in advance.

I need to do a turn around next month 13th witch is to closest and best for BBk used to do them before in Phuket down to Penang, but been years since i did one has i am usually out before that with work but this time i think i need to do one got multi entry O visa so only want to cross border and backsame day. Thanks in advance.

Please translate this post. Some punctuation would help.

It doesn't really matter which border you cross if you have a Non Imm O.

Malaysia is probably best as there is no visa cost involved,

unlike Cambodia and Laos.

A quick out and in flight is also an option.

Hi all... A question related to my renewal of my permit to stay. My multiple entry non-immigrant 'o' visa is due to expire next month and I need to stay here in Thailand for a further 3-4 weeks. I have decided to book a flight to Singapore and return the same day. I am now trying to ascertain what length of stay I will be allowed when I return to Bangkok airport. With news of fifteen day stamps for people returning to Thailand without a visa I am trying to clear up this matter with somebody who knows - the Thai rules on immigration don't seem clear on the matter. Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

Hi all... A question related to my renewal of my permit to stay. My multiple entry non-immigrant 'o' visa is due to expire next month and I need to stay here in Thailand for a further 3-4 weeks. I have decided to book a flight to Singapore and return the same day. I am now trying to ascertain what length of stay I will be allowed when I return to Bangkok airport. With news of fifteen day stamps for people returning to Thailand without a visa I am trying to clear up this matter with somebody who knows - the Thai rules on immigration don't seem clear on the matter. Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

A multiple entry permit doesn't allow you to stay till the end of the visa. Each time you come to thailand you get a permisison to stay for 90 days. You can come to Thailand an unlimited times within that year and every time get 90 days. So, if you leave Thailand and re-enter one day before your visa expires you get a new 90 days of stay. You only can't re-enter Thailand and get a new 90 day permisison to stay after your visa expires.

If you leave Thailand by air and return by air after your visa has expired you will get a permission to stay for 30 days, depending on your nationality. If entering by land border you only get 15 days.

A multiple entry permit doesn't allow you to stay till the end of the visa. Each time you come to thailand you get a permisison to stay for 90 days. You can come to Thailand an unlimited times within that year and every time get 90 days. So, if you leave Thailand and re-enter one day before your visa expires you get a new 90 days of stay. You only can't re-enter Thailand and get a new 90 day permisison to stay after your visa expires.

If you leave Thailand by air and return by air after your visa has expired you will get a permission to stay for 30 days, depending on your nationality. If entering by land border you only get 15 days.

I have been in and out of Thailand over the course of the validity of my non-im 'o'. That hasn't been a problem. I just needed to clear up the bit about arriving back after a flight to Singapore and you have answered that for me nicely indeed. I am a UK national, so I should get the thirty days on arrival at Bangkok airport. It looks as if I don't need a visa to enter Singapore so I will choose to go there and come back the same day. Better than driving to Poipet and having to pay for a visa and then drive back to Bangkok. Thanks!