How Lazy Is Your Partner?

simon43

I feel much better after reading this column. I thought I had the laziest wife in Thailand. I once seen her go to bed about 4:00pm on a Sat. afternoon and not get up, except to go pee and eat, until Monday afternoon about 6:00pm, then just to watch a Thai soap. :o Her mother does all the cleaning, washing and cooking, I can't figure out why her mother don't beat her with a stick. :D hel_l, maybe I should beat her with a stick. :D

I feel much better after reading this column. I thought I had the laziest wife in Thailand. I once seen her go to bed about 4:00pm on a Sat. afternoon and not get up, except to go pee and eat, until Monday afternoon about 6:00pm, then just to watch a Thai soap. :o Her mother does all the cleaning, washing and cooking, I can't figure out why her mother don't beat her with a stick. :D hel_l, maybe I should beat her with a stick. :D

so all the work is done and your wife is rested - what is the problem?

• 4 weeks later...

AHH...I thought this would cheer up all you guys with lazy thai wives..I visited my thai female friend on the weekend..the family keeps a live-in maid that basically does everything bar wiping bums..

So the maid was outside cutting back plants and trees for a good part of the day..in the heat!

Said friend would occasionally glance up from the tv to look out the window at the work being done outside,apparently waiting for all the debri to be mooved so she could go to the mailbox without having to walk the extra 2 metres around it or worse still,have to exhert the extra energy needed to step over/through it..

does that one rate?

:D:D:o