Confused!

Hi,

just wondering what I should do..I am British traveling with my 17 month old. Will be spending 3 weeks in Thailand then going to Korea for 10 days then back to Thailand for another 2 to 3 weeks. My question is will we have a problem coming in on the visa waiver when our return date is beyond 30 days? I am buying our tickets to Korea when we arrive in Bangkok.

Any advice?

You might have a problem comming on visa exempt entries. Each time you fly to Thailand you will get a permission to stay for 30 days. But airlines are only allowed to take you to Thailand if you have proof of onward travel within those 30 days.

Either book the tickets to Korea in advance or get a single tourist visa. With a visa you won't have any problems.

Hi,

just wondering what I should do..I am British traveling with my 17 month old. Will be spending 3 weeks in Thailand then going to Korea for 10 days then back to Thailand for another 2 to 3 weeks. My question is will we have a problem coming in on the visa waiver when our return date is beyond 30 days? I am buying our tickets to Korea when we arrive in Bangkok.

Any advice?

There is a chance that the Airline will not let you on the flight if you do not have a Visa.

You need to buy your onward tickets before leaving or get a Tourist Visa. When you return to Thailand from Korea you will get a 30 day entry stamp assuming you are arriving by air.

Or you can take a chance , but they can refuse you onto the flight.

If you haven't already bought the X - BKK ticket, consider doing it as X to Seoul via BKK with a stop-over in BKK each way.

X is where-ever you're going from. You've said you're British - not where you were coming to TH from.