No Reply Yet From Thaivisa Insurance

junkofdavid2

Hello!

I submitted a quote request to Thaivisa Insurance via their online quote request; for Auto yesterday morning; and I'm wondering if they received it?

(Or maybe it got lost in the Thaivisa Insurance IT system as some other posters seem to have mentioned in the past).

While I know it may take more than a day to get the actual quote from the insurance company, I was hoping that my email would receive some sort of email acknowledgment that they received my request?

I didn't want to use this forum to follow up and I wanted to call up, but when I went to the thaivisa insurance webpage "contact us", it was yet another online form; which I didn't want to use since in the first place, I wasn't sure if my first online submission was received.

All the best, and Cheers.

Very strange and we are sorry for that.

Thai Visa is checking the system now but all I can say is we had many inquiries yesterday so there is no apparent reason why yours should not get through.

Please note you can always email direct

Forum Rule 12. 12) Due to potential spam problems, email addresses are not permitted in posts or signatures.

Sorry.