Cheapest Visa Run Service?

Jack posted a message that on January 10 they have 2 trips (5am and 9am) with as price quoted THB 2,000 (but no word about VIP service).

The regular visa run page still lists THB 2,200 with VIP service.

From Pattaya, the cheapest as far as I know is Maneerat (Soi Post Office) (THB 1,800), but the food is not so good as the other, more expensive, alternatives.

Edited by sniffdog

Hi guys, how much is the cheapest visa run service to a nearby border? Thanks.

Take a bus from mo chit to aranyaprathet 220baht

Motorbike taxi to border 60 baht

Same coming back = 560baht in total + 1000 for cambodian visa = 1560.

So if your hard up use this route otherwise take any private buses leaving from asok or soi 12 every morning cos its easier and more comfortable and only costs 6-800 baht more :o

But wait, I'm from an ASEAN country (neighbor) which means that my Visa is free into Cambodia. http://www.lyndsaycabildo.com/asean-visa-free-in-cambodia so I don't have to pay the 1k BHT right? Man, I feel ripped off from the 2k BHT I paid to Visa Run bus services last time. So I defenitely should find my own way to a border and get a 30 day visa exception myself?

You did not mention that you were from one the countries that get a free entry to Cambodia.

Whether you get 30 days on return will depend upon which county you are from.

You could talk to one of the companies and see if they will give you a discount since you do not a visa.

Edit: For info on how many days you will get on entry to Thailand see this list: http://www.mfa.go.th/internet/document/ChartVisa.pdf

Yup, my apologies, forgot to mention i am from a SEA country. Thats actually a good idea, talking to the visa run service companies if they can take away the cambo border fee and just let me hitch a ride with them. Maybe it will be like 800 Bht then.

From Pattaya, the cheapest as far as I know is Maneerat (Soi Post Office) (THB 1,800), but the food is not so good as the other, more expensive, alternatives.

With Cambodia Inter (Soi Buakhao) the cost is 1,800 and that includes a restaurant meal on the return trip. Most of the visa runs are done by the same company and the agents just book seats. I'll be in the same van as people who pay 2,000 or more for exactly the same run.

Yup, my apologies, forgot to mention i am from a SEA country. Thats actually a good idea, talking to the visa run service companies if they can take away the cambo border fee and just let me hitch a ride with them. Maybe it will be like 800 Bht then.

This is from Pattaya, but you should be able to find a similar deal in Bangkok.

Filipinos and other SE Asians pay 600 baht for a visa run from Pattaya. They have to pay an additional 250 baht at the border as a sort of express fee so the total will be 850 baht. I heard from one Filipino in Pattaya who was getting a visa run for 750 total by booking straight with the operator instead of an agent. He had done 4 visa runs at this price.

Jackgolf's fee without a cambodian visa is 1400Bt.

For more website details click here

• 1 month later...
Bumping this up. Anyone know of cheap reliable Visa Run service from BKK? I am Malaysian so I don't need to pay the Cambodian border fee. I'm looking for under 1k BHT total.

www.thaivisaservice.com

They charge THB800.- for Malaysian/Filipinos/Singaporean/Vietnamese and Laotians

• 5 months later...

The cheapest visa run service I have found was with thaivisarunservice dot com. It was 790 baht for citizens of countries that are part of the ASEAN agreement. For Westerners and Japanese the fee the was a little under the standard rate of 2,000 baht. The service was good so I can recommend them over other companies that I have been with before.

It was 790 baht for citizens of countries that are part of the ASEAN agreement.

There is no such agreement. There are only agreements between individual countries.

For example a Thai must get a visa for Cambodia.

Have a look at this document and you will see that there are different requirements for each ASEAN country to enter Thailand. http://www.mfa.go.th/internet/document/ChartVisa.pdf