Free Phone Calls For 10 Minutes

astral

Ha...obviously they make money from ads. I clicked the link and got this message:

Whoops - there seems to be a problem...

PokeTalk is an Ad-Supported service,

and we have detected that you may have plugins in your browser which disable the display of advertisements.

Please disable these plugsins and try again.

It's a bit daft. They won't let me do anything on their site until I switch off my ad blocker.

No, daft that they won't let me use their site unless I see their ads. I run an ecommerce website and I do think that it's daft they won't let a potential customer look at their site unless their ads are being displayed. I'm always looking at cheap ways to phone back to Ireland and followed the link. I actually left the site when they would allow me access due to adblock being active. I could disable adblock and view the site or they could just let me use their site with AdBlock active. We had our choice I chose to leave, they lost a potential customer.

Anyway Ireland/France in on (6 Nations). I'm off.

No, daft that they won't let me use their site unless I see their ads. I run an ecommerce website and I do think that it's daft they won't let a potential customer look at their site unless their ads are being displayed. I'm always looking at cheap ways to phone back to Ireland and followed the link. I actually left the site when they would allow me access due to adblock being active. I could disable adblock and view the site or they could just let me use their site with AdBlock active. We had our choice I chose to leave, they lost a potential customer.

Anyway Ireland/France in on (6 Nations). I'm off.

I too would like something for absolutely nothing. :o

I got free call(Domestic) all days long on my birthday from DTAC. Thank you DTAC> :D:D:D:o

And don't forget to top up on your birthday with the biggest value card you can find. They'll give you double the money! (500 baht max, I think).