Double Entry 60 Day Tourist Visa

You get the visa and make the first entry getting 60 days you extend that 30 days at immigration (1900 baht). Then watching the use by date of visa (do entry the day before) leave and re-enter and do the 60 + 30 again.

You get the visa and make the first entry getting 60 days you extend that 30 days at immigration (1900 baht). Then watching the use by date of visa (do entry the day before) leave and re-enter and do the 60 + 30 again.

I am still a little confused by "date of issue" , can you give me an example ?

You are talking about the use by date.

The Visa will be active on the day you get it. Written on the Visa will be something like "enter before". You must make your second entry before that date or you will lose it. Enter the day before that date and you will get 60 days.

You are talking about the use by date.

The Visa will be active on the day you get it. Written on the Visa will be something like "enter before". You must make your second entry before that date or you will lose it. Enter the day before that date and you will get 60 days.

so the "use by date" will be approx 90 days from the date of issue ?

at the moment....

unsurprisingly ominous, but it'll do.

ef

e2a- are these now widely available? why wasnt i given this option in london last month?

grr

I assume the Thai embassy in London only gave you a single entry tourist visa.

You should of went to or did a mail in to any one of 4 honorary consulates in the UK and and gotten a 3 entry that would give you almost 9 months because it would of had a 6 month use before date.

Or even a multiple entry non-o.

non O's?

sorry, im just getting to grips with B's.

aint O's for over 50s?

i was all papered up ready for my non B multi, then was told, need work permit first. can get single entry.

i didnt think to ask for triple....tsk

do u have any info of mail in services, please?

ef

You can get a multipe entry O to visit friends/family. Probably could of gotten your B also.

Hull consulate website: http://www.thaiconsul-uk.com/downloads-and-visas.aspx

non O's?sorry, im just getting to grips with B's.

aint O's for over 50s?

i was all papered up ready for my non B multi, then was told, need work permit first. can get single entry.

ef

You can get a multipe entry O to visit friends/family. Probably could of gotten your B also.

Hull consulate website: http://www.thaiconsul-uk.com/downloads-and-visas.aspx

non O's?

sorry, im just getting to grips with B's.

aint O's for over 50s?

ef

Did you not see my post answering your first post. There was no need to make a second identical post.

The link for the Hull consulate will answer your questions.

How much does the double entry tourist visa cost and can I get it at the Thai Embassy in Laos?

How much does the double entry tourist visa cost and can I get it at the Thai Embassy in Laos?

Yes in Vientianne. 2,000 Baht.

Yes in Vientianne. 2,000 Baht.

Kampuchea, Myanmar, Malaysia?

ef

Kampuchea, Myanmar, Malaysia?

Phnom Penh double entry according to latest reports, all other consulates in Cambodia, Burma and Malaysia only single entry. About Burma, not sure, in fact, if they give any at all.

--

Maestro

Is it possible to extend the 60 day visa the day after arrival, or do you have to wait till near the end of the 60 days? Thanks.

Is it possible to extend the 60 day visa the day after arrival, or do you have to wait till near the end of the 60 days? Thanks.

Some immigration offices might let you do it that early. But most would tell you come back later.

A couple of weeks early is normal.

Some immigration offices might let you do it that early. But most would tell you come back later.

A couple of weeks early is normal.

With a 2 times tourist visa, after the 60 days + 30 days extension do you have to re-enter by plane or can you do a border run to get the 2nd tousit visa entry