Bangkok Airway Not Fly To Malaysia From Samui!

ok I know this seems probably pointless in asking this but how come I can't fly from samui to malaysia with bangkok air, but yet I can fly to singapore, hong kong, japan, china, is it me or is this retarded I'm only asking this since I have flyer bonus points and if I want to use them I was thinking of going to malaysia since I've never been there. It shows its a future route but common this is 2009. My other opinion if not is i'll just drive down there. yes i could fly firefly but I would rather get points for my card. Anyway I'm just ranting on so loggin off now

ok I know this seems probably pointless in asking this but how come I can't fly from samui to malaysia with bangkok air, but yet I can fly to singapore, hong kong, japan, china, is it me or is this retarded I'm only asking this since I have flyer bonus points and if I want to use them I was thinking of going to malaysia since I've never been there. It shows its a future route but common this is 2009. My other opinion if not is i'll just drive down there. yes i could fly firefly but I would rather get points for my card. Anyway I'm just ranting on so loggin off now

u failed to book ur redemption ticket on time anyway, as BKK AIR had a promotion until 31 st of January, where you could book redemption tickets for just HALF the regular points.

means, a one way to Singapore would have costed you 75 points instead of the usual 150 points.....

or a domestic flight was 50 points instead of 100 points.....