Suggestions For Valentines Day Dinner

tuffy

I'm taking my missus to Crazy Daves. We only go out together once a year, so I don't mind pushing the boat out.

HEHEHEHEHEH,you beat me to it lol.

seriously though,if you want non english food,ie steak etc,the vientiene restaraunt at the top of pattaya tai is good.you can spend nid noi or spend yai yai.They have a good variation of food and also a resident singer,and no doubt they will put on something special for Valentines day,and up the price like all restaraunts will.I asked my lady if she wanted a nght out or a new motorbike and she picked the bloody bike lol.

Edited by patklang

Maybe you have the proverbial, "Champagne Wishes & Caviar Dreams," in which case you definitely should go on over to Manhattan's or one of the big hotel restaurants for a satisfactory V-Day dinner w/your tirak. OR, you could just go on down to Captain's Corner steakhouse near the overpass on the road from Pattaya to Jomtien. They, too, have a keyboardist/singer (although he could use a couple of puppy-upper's!)and, when we went there, we thought it was a pretty quiet & romantic place to eat. (If you're lucky, maybe Elvis'll be there!) The food is edible: not bad, although basically unremarkable. And, the bill won't break your bank (maybe 1,000 baht for 2). I'm kinda hesitant to recommend a place like this because I figure a few other farangs may not agree. It's not the Ritz; I'm just saying it's a relatively romantic venue, moreso than most around here, for Valentine's Day. This is Pattaya and, in case you haven't noticed, options are limited here! Happy V-Day to you, me and the rest of us farangs-with-TGF's... may god bless us all... every one.

Cherry's on 3rd Road, opposite Xzyte Disco.

Mantra - Amari on Beach Road, North Pattaya

Mata Hari - Thappraya Road, Nivarna Resort

Just a few suggestions.

Or if you want to watch football at the same time - take her to Jamesons and you can have the best of both worlds (if you live long enough)

Thanks for the suggestions! Some were ever good!

We might try the restaurant at Silver Lake, my wife heard that that ws supposed to be open for Valentines day if not then we will venture into Patters to find something. I am basically looking for ritzy romantic night out.

I was hoping to treat my wife to a nice romantic dinner tonight but i am not sure where to go in Pattaya. We are looking for something on the higher end for a special night out.

Any suggestions?

cafe des amis - reasonably new eatery just off thapraya rd, excellent in everyway.

I was hoping to treat my wife to a nice romantic dinner tonight but i am not sure where to go in Pattaya. We are looking for something on the higher end for a special night out.

Any suggestions?

you Romeo, so where did u take her?? did u have rose pedals on the bed waiting when u got home??