Pattaya Beach Road Race Track

Pdavies99

On Monday afternoon 3rd March at Pattaya City Hall, Khun Itipon, the Mayor of Pattaya chaired a meeting which discussed proposals to extend the width of Pattaya Beach Road. An 18 mtr (54ft) extension to the width of the road has been proposed which will allow for up to two more lanes of traffic and may allow the road to become a two way four lane road in the future. "

THE END OF PATTAYA BEACH!!!

On Monday afternoon 3rd March at Pattaya City Hall, Khun Itipon, the Mayor of Pattaya chaired a meeting which discussed proposals to extend the width of Pattaya Beach Road. An 18 mtr (54ft) extension to the width of the road has been proposed which will allow for up to two more lanes of traffic and may allow the road to become a two way four lane road in the future. "

And, considering the state of Pattaya Beach, and the nature of many of it's "prowlers", would you consider this a loss? :o

What Beach!! :o

"I only require 2 things.... a bike lane and 1 meter of sidewalk."

And you really think you will get this??? Dont be silly, if after all the beach walk changes in the past did not get you the above, then you have no chance!! :o

"I only require 2 things.... a bike lane and 1 meter of sidewalk."

And you really think you will get this??? Dont be silly, if after all the beach walk changes in the past did not get you the above, then you have no chance!! :o

take it easy with the question marks there girlfriend, it was just a comment on the internet, not a request and certainly not an expectation.

Edited by anothertorres

Be very interested to see how they are going to acheive that, cant even make up their minds if 2nd road should be one way, two way, this way or that!!! :o

I agree with you, now I think the authorities should consider building a footbridge outside the new Central Shopping Plaza.It was bad enough crossing the road, now it's an absolute nightmare with the increased traffic.

I seem to remember this idea being touted a couple of years ago, at that time also included was a road around the outside (seaside) of walking street, is this a ressurection of the same plans or what??

Real BS this idea!

Don't they have more important things to think of?

They've already finished with the important thinking, making Second Road 2 way from Klang to North, now they have to justify their salary by comin up with more bright ideas.

Edited by PattayaParent