Toyota Fortuner Sport

mark100

Does anyone know the prices for the new Fortuner Sport ? Stuck in the UK for a few days and l'm strugglling with Toyota Thailands website. Thanks

When I bought my Hilux Vigo about 3 months ago (720K baht) there was a new Fortuner on the lot going for 1,200,000 baht. Hope that helps.

Does anyone know the prices for the new Fortuner Sport ? Stuck in the UK for a few days and l'm strugglling with Toyota Thailands website. Thanks

list Price March 2009

2009 Toyota Fortuner TRD Sportivo 1,373,000 baht

The TOP model is NOT the 'Sport'

The top model is 1,419,000 baht, [Wagon 4dr V 7st Auto 4sp 4WD 3.0DCT (DVD,NV) KUN51R-NKPSYT/B4] which has things like Touch Screen Monitor 6.5" DVD, Navigation System (GPS) fitted from factory

Sport 1,373,000 baht [Wagon 4dr TRD Sportivo 7st Auto 4sp 4WD 3.0DCT KUN51R-NKPSYT] has not but has extra skirts

When I bought my Hilux Vigo about 3 months ago (720K baht) there was a new Fortuner on the lot going for 1,200,000 baht. Hope that helps.

Thankyou for replying

list Price March 2009

2009 Toyota Fortuner TRD Sportivo 1,373,000 baht

Thankyou for the reply

The TOP model is NOT the 'Sport'

The top model is 1,419,000 baht, [Wagon 4dr V 7st Auto 4sp 4WD 3.0DCT (DVD,NV) KUN51R-NKPSYT/B4] which has things like Touch Screen Monitor 6.5" DVD, Navigation System (GPS) fitted from factory

Sport 1,373,000 baht [Wagon 4dr TRD Sportivo 7st Auto 4sp 4WD 3.0DCT KUN51R-NKPSYT] has not but has extra skirts

It was'nt the top model l was after, l liked the look of the sport but l've yet to see it in the flesh, only pictures. Thankyou for replying

• 2 months later...