The Dominant Language On This Board Is British English

Jingthing

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.I will not change my writing (American style) to accomodate any ones Forum or "rules" or whatever.

Reading your post just raised my blood pressure. Glad I don't live in New York!

Sorry if it offends you, but its true, why should i? just because most people here are Brits or what not, and because most of the english written here is Brit, why should I an AMERICAN start writing brit english? :o

I was just taking the piss anyway. Speak your bloody Yank babble for all I care.

I'm from Europe, where history comes from.

And they say Americans are arrogant.

Edited by Jingthing

.I will not change my writing (American style) to accomodate any ones Forum or "rules" or whatever.

Reading your post just raised my blood pressure. Glad I don't live in New York!

Sorry if it offends you, but its true, why should i? just because most people here are Brits or what not, and because most of the english written here is Brit, why should I an AMERICAN start writing brit english? :o

I was just taking the piss anyway. Speak your bloody Yank babble for all I care.

I straight up will....for real. :D

American culture

We have a culture? Just kidding, I wanted to be first to say it.

To quote Izzard infront of an American audience:

"I'm from Europe, where history comes from."

Another Izzard-ism:

"I America, you say erb. In Britain, we say herb because it's got a <deleted> 'h' in it."

American culture

We have a culture? Just kidding, I wanted to be first to say it.

To quote Izzard infront of an American audience:

"I'm from Europe, where history comes from."

Another Izzard-ism:

"I America, you say erb. In Britain, we say herb because it's got a <deleted> 'h' in it."

"Herb" (if you pronounce the H) in NY slang means, queer, nerd, gay, pussy etc etc..... I hope this thread does not turn into a "America Vs Brit" thing...cause yall will lose...

"Herb" (if you pronounce the H) in NY slang means, queer, nerd, gay, pussy etc etc..... I hope this thread does not turn into a "America Vs Brit" thing...cause yall will lose...

You're from NY and you say "yall" instead of "youse"?

Yep, I am from Manhattan too, 35th and 2nd, across the street from the shushi place.....Yall.

Since this seems to have degenerated into not only a flame fest but general nasty and abusive behavior towards all and sundry, and is so far from thailand and board related as one can get....

///CLOSED///