Visa Expiring/visa Run

My Non Immigrant O Visa expires on February 1, 2004

My understanding is that the easiest thing to do is a "Visa Run" I live in Bangkok, and we have a car. Therefore where is the best place to go and what is the procedure.

For example, if I cross into Burma, do I just return right away, or do I have to fill outa bunch of paperwork again.

I would like to go and come back in one day if possible. Any advice would be much appreciated.

What is the quickest location to reach for a Visa Run

My Non Immigrant O Visa expires on February 1, 2004

My understanding is that the easiest thing to do is a "Visa Run"  I live in Bangkok, and we have a car.  Therefore where is the best place to go and what is the procedure.

For example, if  I cross into Burma, do I just return right away, or do I have to fill outa bunch of paperwork again. 

I would like to go and come back in one day if possible.  Any advice would be much appreciated.

What is the quickest location to reach for a Visa Run

Just to add to my previous comment: My Visa is a single entry non immigrant O. Does this mean that I can simply cross the border and return, or do I have to go to a consulate, and apply for a new visa?

Just to add to my previous comment:  My Visa is a single entry non immigrant O.  Does this mean that I can simply cross the border and return, or do I have to go to a consulate, and apply for a new visa?

If you used that visa to enter Thailand it will expire when you depart and you will need a new visa to enter Thailand or have to obtain a 30 day stay stamp.

You mentioned a Thai wife so would suggest you plan a trip to Penang to try and obtain a multi entry O non immigrant visa using your marriage certificate and copy of her ID card. You are not likely to obtain a multi at any other Consulate closer.

If you have the money perhaps you should be looking at setting up a business or investment. If not; some other kind of legal work. Your talk of working with no work permit does not sound good for your future.