The Alphabet Game

lordsux

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<snip>

Win wai.gif

You really have to Dance-a-lot around Thailand to take photos like these whistling.gif

Win w00t.gif

Ha ha! in clogs??? biggrin.png

That wood be hard on the feet....opps I meant would be hard...tongue.png ...

This is actually a good exercise, seeing many images I have not looked at in a long time and this mostly only off one computer ... and also, realizing how many need to get trashed....and how mixed up some are .... OMG!!! wink.png

<snip>

Win wai.gif

You really have to Dance-a-lot around Thailand to take photos like these whistling.gif

Win w00t.gif

I have been out there awhile myself but just recently, unlike you, got interested in photographics.

Yes, you do indeed Kant Win. Let' s dancethumbsup.gifwai2.gif

Edited by Dancealot

Of course i am doing the X again!! Sure!!

Using my special X-ray vision i found dave48' s hulk in the temple. This one dedicated to you davewai.gif

Apologies Dave i am have probs re sizing the image to 640. I can do this but with the program i use it remains an XCF file 640. I use linux-fedora...

post-70928-0-44385000-1355329527_thumb.j

Edited by Dancealot
  • Like 1

<snip>

Win wai.gif

Win w00t.gif

Ha ha! in clogs??? biggrin.png

That wood be hard on the feet....opps I meant would be hard...tongue.png ...

This is actually a good exercise, seeing many images I have not looked at in a long time and this mostly only off one computer ... and also, realizing how many need to get trashed....and how mixed up some are .... OMG!!! wink.png

You really get around Jimmy. Probably more then mr Wint

X For Firm X in new window of opportunity launched by Mr. B.S. (Mr. Big Spender):

X+in+new+windows+to+be+launched.jpg

; - )

Oh dear... the new page of oppurtunity may've tricked me.

How to change X to Y? Quite simple actually.

Change title to:

Y for X For Firm X in new window of opportunity launched by Mr. B.S. (Mr. Big Spender) in Year X:

Pfff...

Glad not to have lost time on 11-12-2012 14.00 hours and not to have lost location on 12-12-2012 13.00 hours (local Dutch times). Don't worry my memory still serves me well. Reminds me of Mr. C's router...

Please go on with Z....

Edited by jacnl2000

X For Firm X in new window of opportunity launched by Mr. B.S. (Mr. Big Spender):

; - )

Oh dear... the new page of oppurtunity may've tricked me.

How to change X to Y? Quite simple actually.

Change title to:

Y for X For Firm X in new window of opportunity launched by Mr. B.S. (Mr. Big Spender) in Year X:

Pfff...

Glad not to have lost time on 11-12-2012 14.00 hours and not to have lost location on 12-12-2012 13.00 hours (local Dutch times). Don't worry my memory still serves me well. Reminds me of Mr. C's router...

Please go on with Z....

So my contribution looks as follows.

Y For X for Firm X in new window of opportunity launched by Mr. B.S. (Mr. Big Spender) in Year X: (Godfrieds B. of Bomans criterium translates this into Y For Year).

Y For Year:

Cheers!

• Like 1