The Alphabet Game

lordsux

Kitchen results. Yeah I'm pushing it a bit. wink.png

post-566-0-56856300-1355827669_thumb.jpg

Surprised that you did not mention:-

K for Knives as there are a few in your photo, so no need to have pushed it. w00t.gif

Yet another "Senior Moment" in this ABC photo thread thumbsup.gif

Folks you really should take care of the photos that are or will be posted by NOT bending the ABC rules sad.png

Win coffee1.gif

Edited by Kan Win

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neutrons

post-566-0-42180900-1356056065_thumb.jpg

Liking that ... did I ever mention that I topped my state (Australia) in quantitative analysis? (long forgotten now)

You are a lucky man Mr Tywais ... and I liked that things are still wrapped in plastic ... or was that a trick of the lens?

You are a lucky man Mr Tywais ... and I liked that things are still wrapped in plastic ... or was that a trick of the lens?

That's our neutron generator, now decommissioned. The room is enclosed completely in plastic as it has to be dust free, very low humidity and cool as the terminal in the back operates at 450,000 volts. Oh, a byproduct of the collision on Deuterium is Tritium. Can't have that stuff wafting around the lab. biggrin.png

what was the teddy bear?? and where is 'V' ???

The teddy bear is the pic my profile came from... Hanging out to dry.... guess that went over your head!!! wink.png

I've now written out the alphabet and hope to not screw up again! smile.pngblink.png

So here is V, then ...... let's see if we can get the next round with no mistakes!!! whistling.gifbiggrin.png

Very wet

Songkran%2520Samui%25202010%2520%25204-13-2010%25201-39-24%2520PM%25204752x3168.JPG