The Alphabet Game

lordsux

It just looks too perfect with the hoop evenly spaced round the child's body,

which shows little evidence of activity, and the neat shadow below.

My mistake

Sometimes you get lucky, especially if you take enough shots! Plus, I am rubbish at Photoshop.

It was taken around 21:00 on Walking Street so the street lighting provided the shadow. There are some shots of the girl here: http://www.pattayada...nt-anniversary/

That your website?

Nice website! thumbsup.gif

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just looks too perfect with the hoop evenly spaced round the child's body,

which shows little evidence of activity, and the neat shadow below.

My mistake

Sometimes you get lucky, especially if you take enough shots! Plus, I am rubbish at Photoshop.

It was taken around 21:00 on Walking Street so the street lighting provided the shadow. There are some shots of the girl here: http://www.pattayada...nt-anniversary/

That your website?

Nice website! thumbsup.gif

Yes. Thanks.

Umm ..... is there double Dutch going on with you Dancealot ?? ... 2 consecutive imagestongue.pngwhistling.gifbiggrin.png

Closer then you think with that comment ... rolleyes.gif ... but all I know for sure was that his first words to him were not in English ... tongue.png

Ha ha .....Oh ... I know, I read where he's from in the farming forum !!! biggrin.png I am not just a pretty face you know!!!!! whistling.gif

We'll have to come up with a punishment if he goes double dutch again!!! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Oh no one done "S" yet.... lets get going here!!!!

Edited by samuijimmy

Umm ..... is there double Dutch going on with you Dancealot ?? ... 2 consecutive imagestongue.pngwhistling.gifbiggrin.png

Closer then you think with that comment ... rolleyes.gif ... but all I know for sure was that his first words to him were not in English ... tongue.png

Ha ha .....Oh ... I know, I read where he's from in the farming forum !!! biggrin.png I am not just a pretty face you know!!!!! whistling.gif

We'll have to come up with a punishment if he goes double dutch again!!! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Oh no one done "S" yet.... lets get going here!!!!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Now who is being punished?..

My Vage sense of humour can still not be Validatet? I Very humbly apologize and please kindly accept my peace offering: a beautiful shot of a Varen taken in a Valley in Krabi national park this year. I hope you guys still have a Vacancy in this thread because i consider it very Valuable.

Vanish i will not for i like combining Verbality with Videography.

post-70928-0-80482600-1355076379_thumb.j

Edited by Dancealot

W for Wiring:

Wire.jpg

Note: on specific days carrying a lot of [different] sentiments I find this picture related to Double U (W of wiring) much easier to position in the context of technology (progress) than previous picture related to the single U which is also related to the same context (for draining large amounts of water as quick as possible)... whistling.gif

Rats!!!! I had a good one for W...tongue.png now I am stuck with Xsad.png

Well this is close to "X" as I think I'll find!!! whistling.gif

A grass that I have never seen before, growing near the Mangroves on west side of Koh Phengan. (perhaps more star burst shaped!!!) but will have to do!!! wink.png

post-85461-0-26009600-1355100652_thumb.j

Y is for Yellow

large.jpg

Hope all folks respect the rules.

1. Your own photos taken only in Thailand wai.gif

2. Please. Do not post any photos after you posted yours until another member post's a photo.

Thanking you all very much. coffee1.gif

Win w00t.gif

• Like 2