Does Anybody Need A Ghost Repellent?

Tod

It's from our friends at Supaboondee, more pictures (including the works) here http://www.boondee.net/ghost-repeller/index.html

Trisaksri Ghost Repeller © composed of complex electronic circuit. The video camera was special designed to capture the invisible and inaudible signal generates from natural phenomenon such as ghost or spirit. The signal was then converted to radio signal and transmit to KILLER WAVE. The ghost spirit will be destroyed at this process. The device output is extreamly sensitive to changes of as little as 0.5% of the strength of the Earth's magnetic field. Generally Ghost spirit usually emit weak natural electric field which can not be measured by normal meter or can not be responded by humen senses. The device has been designed to ignore the AC fields of power lines, appliances, etc. It only interact with ghost's and animal spirit and no harm to humen health.

The FAQ is worth a giggle too :D

Bloody hel_l, it's 22 Grand :o:D

More pointless (and expensive) products here http://www.boondee.net/

Edited by Crossy

I love the FAQ's

What about my house has a good spirit of our ancestor protect my family, would this machine kill their spirit ?

Ans. The machine can distinguist the phenomenon signal input, good spirit and bad spirit has its characteristic, the device will ignor or skip the good spirit.

What happen if we unplug the machine at later time, how can we sure the ghost won't come back again with more angry ?

Ans. The machine is smart than ghost, fear and not return. You did not battle with ghost, the machine fight with ghost for you.

How can i know my house has ghost ?

Ans.We can not tell you, you are the only person face this experience yourself. For e.g. having bad dream or nightmare every day, some abnormal noise in the night, fear in the night, etc.

I have a friend who needs one. He got beaten up by a ghost. He has a gash in his head, a lump on his head and both arms are black and blue from where the ghost held him down.

I know it sounds ridiculous, however, this guy really believes it and he doesn't drink or use drugs. He looks a fright and was off to the temple. (Happened to him at about 2:00 in the afternoon).

Oh God, this guy is a Thaksin supporter as well. "His name should be nominated to win Nobel prize award." I can see why Thaksin is this guy's hero, he can only dream of swindling the public out of as much money as Tacky. :o

Edited by DP25

from the website

Announcement !

Since the 5th March 2009 we launch this product, we have received a lot of complaint where you can read the comments on various forum on the internet. Most people against this product which made us unhappy, so we will wait about 2 more weeks if the feedback is remain negative we may decide to terminate Ghost repellent out of our product ranges. Herewith, we apologise for the uncomfortable sensitive caused to you at this time.

Thank you,

(Boondee Laboratory)

11th March 2009

Note*We may sell our prototype to whom interesting to keep this item as a souvenir. You can bid on ebay which we will list this prototype after 2 weeks. The ebay link address will be announced here.

I'm tempted to buy one just to see exactly what it does (or doesn't) do :o

Wait till they are put onto Ebay - a few baht could be well spent for some fun entertainment with friends.

"Announcement !

Since the 5th March 2009 we launch this product, we have received a lot of complaint where you can read the comments on various forum on the internet. Most people against this product which made us unhappy, so we will wait about 2 more weeks if the feedback is remain negative we may decide to terminate Ghost repellent out of our product ranges. Herewith, we apologise for the uncomfortable sensitive caused to you at this time.

Thank you,

(Boondee Laboratory)

11th March 2009

Note*We may sell our prototype to whom interesting to keep this item as a souvenir. You can bid on ebay which we will list this prototype after 2 weeks. The ebay link address will be announced here. "

Edited by Artisi