Briton In Thai Prison Fighting Australian Extradition For Nearly A Year

sriracha john

"Started by sriracha john, 2009-03-27 "

Where are they now?

One is in a NSW prison serving 22 years, having been convicted a few months ago and sentenced two weeks ago.

The other is in Klong Prem fighting extradition.

I don't think he was talking about the thread. He's just doing a bit of trolling.

• 8 months later...

Many police forces in western countries (including Australia) use false arrest and false accusations against people they have decide to 'get'.

Part of the new world order IMHO.

Thai courts tend to require evidence before they extradite.

A big shame for Australia when Thai justice is better than Australian justice.

What a load of rot, how many police do you know personally or what involvement have you had with police.

I was paid 10,000 AUD compensation after a speculative arrest failed.

When I talked about it with a senior police official, they informed me statistically it was worthwhile, as few complained, and even fewer sought compensation.

To answer your next questions

It doesn't matter what the crime was, the judge agreed there was not any evidence to justify my arrest.

It doesn't matter if I was guilty or not, the judge agreed there was not any evidence to justify my arrest.

It doesn't matter if I was previously found guilty of any crimes, there wasn't any evidence to suggest I was guilty of this one.

Yes, I do have extensive contact with police officers, many of which most reasonable people would consider 'corrupt'.

Sorry I can't believe your story, no senior officer would have said what you claim. Police only need reasonable cause to arrest you and they do not arrest people without cause. (Sects 458 & 459 Crimes Act) They work hard for thier homes and are not about to hand them over on a bogus arrest. I also have extensive contact with police and know hundreds of them and have never met a corrupt one or any person that considers many are corrupt. No I am not saying there are no bad apples but there are very few. The checks and balances in place make it very difficult for a Victorian Police officer to do anything untoward. Constant audits of thier computer uses and many other things. A police officer can't fart without Ethical Standards (ESD) knowing about it. ESD is the largest department in Victoria Police with more officers policing the police than police protecting the public then you have the Office of Police Integrety (OPI) policing them again and they know if you scratch your arse.

http://www.expendable.tv/

post-150683-0-57453500-1347967356_thumb.

James Kinch's alleged partner in crime, ex-Top Cop Mark Standen was found guilty by a NSW court and sentenced to 22 years in prison on Dec 8th 2011.

One's attention is also drawn to the 2 Thais that were wanted for murder in Australia this year and the extradition was granted by the Thai courts within 6 months(?).

Yeah but they didn't have access to the money that Kinch has, if they had they would no doubt now be free and living in Dubai or somewhere!

The extradition thing is still going on? wow.

He was still locked up earlier this year... and apparently under threat in prison:

The Daily Telegraph - January 10, 2012

A REGISTERED police informer who allegedly plotted with corrupt cop Mark Standen to smuggle drug chemicals into Australia is under protective watch after warnings he is a target for execution by European criminals.

James Henry Kinch has been in custody at Klong Prem prison in Thailand since his arrest in June 2008 for allegedly conspiring with Standen to traffic enough precursor pseudoephedrine to make $120 million of the drug "ice" and other drug-related and money laundering offences here.

The British-born criminal became a target after Standen indirectly revealed at his own court hearings his mate had given police extensive detailed information on criminals in Europe and Australia, drug routes and operations and laundering at least $60 million out of Sydney and Melbourne.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/mark-standens-mate-james-henry-kinch-under-protective-watch-after-warnings-he-is-a-target-for-execution/story-e6freuy9-1226240223937

James Kinch's alleged partner in crime, ex-Top Cop Mark Standen was found guilty by a NSW court and sentenced to 22 years in prison on Dec 8th 2011.

One's attention is also drawn to the 2 Thais that were wanted for murder in Australia this year and the extradition was granted by the Thai courts within 6 months(?).

Did they ever get back to oz?