Hey girls, how much does a thai guy cost you ?

Butterfly

Despite of what many people think, a lot of farang girls here have Thai boyfriends they pay for. I know Kho Samui and Kho PiPi is one "hot" place to book a Thai boyfriend and I have seen a few farang girls engage in "bargainings" with local Thais for a few nights of love. Nothing wrong with that.

My questions is: do any of you girls have had experience with those type of Thai guys ? if so, how much was it ? did you enjoy it ? would you do it again ?

For those who have "regular" Thai boyfriends, what is their "rent" money for the month ? or how much have they "borrowed" from you ? are they really better in bed than farang men ? just curious. I would think so according to what I have heard.

Flames welcomed  :o

Butterfly, interesting topic you started, liked to know about these things myself, but didn't want to be mistaken to be interested in 'renting' a thai man myself by starting a thread like that.

I have a 'regular' thai boyfriend and never paid rentnor has he borrowed any substantial amount of money without paying it back. as most thai men have a job they don't expect rent if they are with a western woman. this kind of thing I have only seen in the gay scene, where the thai boys were usually barboys or or prostitutes. but any girlswith other observations or experiences are welcome to correct me, am sure it exists out there, just haven't come across it.

most thai guys I know who get involved with foreign women just simply seek fun first and like to play around.and I've never seen 'barginings' from western girls having a few days of fun with a thai guy, there is no money paid, usually even the thai guy will pay drinks, food etc.

sureguys working in the night/barlife are easy game for western women, they are more loose and it is a game for them to get involved with as many farang girls as possible and to show off their 'trophy' to their friends. but still no money would be paid form the girl's part. if they can keep up contact after the girl has left and a real relationship seemed possible, the guy might get financially interested, in the long term. if relationship has become more firm and the girlfriend even considers staying in Thailand, the idea comes up 'why not starting a business' and how to have income and improve life together. I don't see anything wrong with that, though one might think that was his intention from the start, and I'm sure it often is one.

I know many couples where the girl has not a lot of funds and they are both working and living together happily and even raising families.

as for myself, we are both working and my b/f has a well paid job (compared to the average thai salary) and a part of that money he sends to his mother,as all his brothers and sisters do and the rest is for him and our life together.

as for how they are 'in bed' I cannot give valid info as I have my first and only thai boyfriend and I can only relate to this one but I can tell you nothing outstanding different from western guys, apart from him being one of the very best I have ever met

:D  

::o:

Interesting. But you mentionned "substantial" borrowings. Did he already borrowed you money even non-substential ? also is he sollicited by other farang girls when you go out with him in public ?

You mentioned opening a business. Do you realize that he has all the "rights" with the company assets ?

I was quite stunned myself when I heard those farang girls bargaining with that guy. Nothing wrong with that. They were also very technical in their discussion with him. That was the big stun for me. Asking if they could share him and switch after one was done. Not many farang guys go that far in Thailand, even with bar girls. I think women can get away with things we couldn't if it was done in the open.

butterfly, he 'borrowed' not more than 200 baht from me at a time and gave it back the next day. that happened 2 or 3 times over the past year. also I have borrowed from him these amounts if needed. if you are living together you cannot separate what is mine and what is yours down to the satang, and it is not necessary as long there is some balance.

actually my relationship with him is not far different with one of another nationality, after my experience.

talking about business, for myself it is not in my plannings, especially if I think about all the risks. I prefer to work, so I am more free andeveryone has its own wallet and makes things not complicated.

when we go out other farang girls can see that we are together so it usually is no problem. another thing is, when he is working. he is a musician and plays in farang night spots as well. I have seen that some farang girls think that he is easy prey and is supposed to go with them just like that. some of them can get really insistent...  jealousy and suspicion (not only on my part) were kind of a problem in our first year. but as you get to know each other better it should dissapear more and more, and that's what happened. as we are both in our 30'ies we already calmed down a bit. and I'm glad to say that I never had reason to distrust him from his actions, it came more from how other women behaved when they met him.

as about bargaining and sharing thai guys that is not my type of style and I have no interest in that, even ever heard a lot about itbut I know of some western ladies who mainly come to Thailand because of the guys. up to them!

any other comments?? come on girls!!

:o

Upmarket hotels in Phuket always used to ask a "joiner fee" from farang men taking a Thai lady back to the hotel......In the beginning they didnt know what to do about Farang or Japanese ladies taking a (usually beach boy type of) Thai guy up to the room, but now these ladies also simply have to pay a joiner fee. So you see, Thai people believe in equality of the genders:)

Hi all, been in the sticks for a while so missed this thread when it started.

A year or so ago a couple of swedish girls came to samui & one night invited themselves to the table of some thai guys that I know, another swedish girl was also sitting at the table but one who has lived in Samui for many years & these girls took no interest in her at all, they had their sights firlmy set on the thai guys, they started buying drinks for all the guys at the table & set about discussing which guy they would like to have sex with (all in swedish of course) well they came to the conclusion that they would like this one guy & started talking about how much money he would want for the night from them both, my swedish friend just sat their cracking up & in the end, unable to take anymore, said, in swedish, i think he would give it for free as he is not a prostitute & likes farang girls, well these girls ran from the pub in shame then everytime they saw her out, hid in various bars & shops & couldn't bring themselves to go into the pub for the rest of their holiday.

When she told me, I was shocked, as I had never heard of this from farang women before but obviously they had heard that it was the done thing.  That was the only time in 5 years that I have heard of this kind of thing but I suppose it goes on more often than I know.

Also, again, if money is they only factor, then yes, a lot of the farang girls have more money than their thai men but as Elfe said, it's about give & take, my b/f will borrow money to buy something he needs if he has had no customers for a while but then will pay it back when he can, also I have borrowed money from him & also his family when I have needed it but then I go to England to work for a few months each year & spend the  money back in LOS on things for our house, shop or things that we need that cost more than the average while my b'f pays the day to day cost of our life such as the bills, food etc, so for me it's about balance, if he earned more then he would pay more but he doesn't so why should I live in a dump or not go out with friends or buy what I want just because I have to pay? ???

Thanks for the replies girls. I wish more would be honnest about it and share their "real" experience anonymously on this board. Good to know I was not the only one to witness the "sharing deal" between those farang girls. It seems that this strategy is used widely on those islands.

Good to see that women can be as "bad" as men when it comes to sex  :o

Borrowing 200 bath or rolling "duties" expenses, is not even borrowing, so it seems that your thai boyfriends are not interested.

At least not yet ?  :D

???

Oh, Dr. Pat Pong,

No wonder I couldn't find it? I am so sorry, I got back from happy hour down at Panama Hatties, and well, gee wiz I got carried away. So please everyone except my humble appologies. To all you farang ladies paying for your Thai boyfriends. I mean fair is fair, if the guys can do it, why not the ladies. So I was gender bias. What a jerk, what a troll I am and thanks Dr. Pat Pong for pointing it out to me by removing it. Matter of fact the reason I went back looking for it was to figure out some way of getting it off myself. Thank you for your assistance! Dr. Pong my hero!

I think paying these Thai guys is acceptable, but try to form a lasting sharing relationship, each contributing equally, not possible if you get more bucks or baht per month, but if he is sincere he'll find a way of showing you. So good luck ladies.

Bud

thanks Bud, good for you you did some thinking recently, at least on this one...

was considering removing that post as well but I was curious about reactions, unfortunately you could'nt wind up any of us farang girls here so far. wonder why?

::o:  :laugh:

Elfe, I know you closed the thread from Bud about meeting western women in bangkok but I had to do this....Bud, why did you post on a forum for Western women in Bangkok???

Most of these remarks from Western Queens, kind of make the case why Western men don't want them. They are rude and crude. Hidding behind their computers, too fat to move, to ugly to be seen, cracking jokes at guys they could never have, because those guys have selected Asian ladies of class and looks.

Bud

BUD, Everyone who posted before you wrote this little gem...were guys! HA HA HA

Grow up bud, have some more surgery & make sure you bring a lot of $$$$. I sincerly wish you good luck in October with everything.

See, even us western queens have more class than you :o

"do any of you girls have had experience with those type of Thai guys ? if so, how much was it ? did you enjoy it ? would you do it again ?"

For those who have "regular" Thai boyfriends, what is their "rent" money for the month ? or how much have they "borrowed" from you ? are they really better in bed than farang men ?

Butterfly, your topic is interesting, controversial... fairly indiscreet - and definitely not introduced in a tactful way B) if i judge by your direct questions

Men usually enjoy developping (and somewhat 'enhancing' too B) ) their intimate relations in the more lustious details with their male peers... maybe all the more when it s with girls who are not their regular girlfriends.

when it comes to women, i guess we prefer to keep it private and avoid relating the things on a forum, even anonymous one (provided you don t post here under your real name - isn t it right, 'Miss Nick'  ::o: ).  Is there any woman with common sense and enough pride (and claiming to be respectable) who would consider explaining her bargaining skills to hire the service of a charming thai male prostitute?  ???  

I guess no.

It would be funny - and instructive  :D  - though.

You girls above who had the gut to share your NORMAL relation with local gentlemen, thanks a bunch! Wish you all the happiness you deserve.

I think this topic is an interesting one & it would be good if some girls who have participated in this kind of thing before could post but after getting to know some of the regular farang girls on this forum through PM's or in elfe's case, knowing her for a couple of years already, we are just normal girls with normal expectations in meeting a guy here.i.e same as a guy at home

I think the difference between most of the farang girls in LOS (& at least the ones on this forum) & some of the farang guys coming to LOS is that we are not automatically looking for a boyfriend, shag, whatever, but that we just meet men through the normal channels same as being at home.

Lots of times I have been walking down the street & a farang or thai guy has stopped me for a chat or to invite me out or to a party, others, & again both farang & thai, I have met in a bar whilst out with friends, they have asked to buy me a drink or have dinner (same as at home). I was single for a long time in LOS after having enough of the b/s from guys both here & at home & meeting my future hubby was the last thing on my mind, it just happened. For most of us coming here, it is for the beaches, relaxed atmosphere & stressfree lifestyle as well as the freindships that you form that keep us coming back but I'd love to hear from other girls who DO just come here to buy a guy & have some fun, cause I say, all power to them! :o

Hi all

Boo's comments are very true - when I first came to thailand I didn't have any intention of meeting anyone, but then ended up with a thai boyfriend (however that all went sour). I must say that the entire time we were together he never asked for a single cent, in fact he paid for everything. Actually once the locals new I was his girlfriend I wasn't paying "farang prices" - so it ended up being cheaper for me.

I haven't met any girls who have paid thai men for their services. Whenever I've been out I've tended to see thai men buying girls drinks and chit chatting like in any social situation. I have met girls who are only interested in thai men and don't even look twice at a farang male. It would be interesting to hear from girls who have paid for a guy.

Nat   :o

For most of us coming here, it is for the beaches, relaxed atmosphere & stressfree lifestyle as well as the freindships that you form that keep us coming back but I'd love to hear from other girls who DO just come here to buy a guy & have some fun, cause I say, all power to them! :o

Oh... I agree with that. Women should have that "freedom" too. Good for them. This is more widespread than you would expect.

But women are proud little creatures, don't expect them to confess to anything :D

(waiting for flame)

• 6 months later...

i've asked many people about this topic, including the chat rooms here. no one has heard anything about this. so this cannot be very prevalent, in los. it does happen but not prevalent. anyone have info to prove me wrong?

actually I think that it is very rare that women here pay for any 'services' provided for them by thai men. just due to the fact that most men (both western and thai) are happy do to 'it' for free in most cases, while they get the chance... :o

actually I think that it is very rare that women here pay for any 'services' provided for them by thai men. just due to the fact that most men (both western and thai) are happy do to 'it' for free in most cases, while they get the chance... :D

:o Hit the nail on the head there elfe.

Interesting topic. I'd be surprised if you got many responses as I don't think many women would pay outright for sex. Just look at how few male prostitutes there are in the world incomparison to female ones. Instead, women pay in other ways. This goes on in many places, not just Thailand - Bali and Jamaica to name two. Usually the women pay for drinks, food, cigarettes etc and consider it to be more of a holiday romance, rather than a transaction.

Often both parties see the relationship for what it is - a bit of fun that they both enjoy. But sometimes the women end up getting emotionally involved (I think it's easier for men to stay emotionally detatched from sex than women) and the relationship continues after she leaves. Often the guy will eventually ask the woman for a loan ... his business might not be doing well... one of his family is sick... he needs a new motorbike etc. She may believe he's faithful to her, but more often than not there have been several flings since her, and he may even be juggling several 'serious' foreign girlfriends.

Even if the woman knows that the guy is a serial tourist seducer, and accepts - even wants - the transaction for what it is, I think she'll be uncomfortable paying outright for sex. Instead she'll pay his way while they're together or give him a 'gift' for something specific to help him out. That way she doesn't feel cheap.

But there's always the exception - like the Swedish girls.

But sometimes the women end up getting emotionally involved (I think it's easier for men to stay emotionally detached from sex than women) and the relationship continues after she leaves. .

Inan, are you joking?

Did you ever come to Thailand?

If it's good sex, il pay. Just tell me how much. So, how much would a Thai guy cost? US dollars please. hehehe LOL :o jk

ps: He better be good-looking.

I love sex, and if that is the reason why i rented him, there will be no emotions envolved. U gotta be stronged will sometimes. :D