Large Format Color Prints From Digital Files In Cm ?

orang37

Sawasdee Khrup,

I believe Khun Greenside once commented here on a specific shop in Airport Plaza (3rd. or 4th. floor) that he found did excellent work making large-color prints from digital files in terms of color accuracy and great prices.

I've just spent ten minutes searching the TV site using a variety of "match terms," and not found anything specific to Chiang Mai. Unfortunately TV does not let me see Khun G.'s previous posts' titles beyond the current month's posts. And I don't see a way to limit the search to author or sub-group on TV. Perhaps there is a search syntax I am not familiar with that someone here can enlighten me on ?

fyi : I also went over to the Chiang Mai Photographic Group (CPMG) on iGroups, and searched there, finding only one post which was itself a forward of someone else's post asking about where in Chiang Mai to find large-format prints with no replies. CPMG's website did the usual thing of allowing me to log-in and then telling me afterwards that I wasn't logged in. Changed the password successfully, again, and re-logged in and once again it tells me I am not logged in. I've given up trying to use the CPMG site.

thanks, ~o:37;

Edited by orang37

The place is:

Digital Photo Studio

3rd Floor

Airport Plaza

This shop is next to Big Camera and opens 11:00 - 8:00 but their mini lab takes half an hour to warm up properly. They make photographic prints from JPG files on paper up to 12 inches wide and as long as 40 inches and can also do bigger work on a 24 inch wide format Epson Injet. I haven't found anyone in Chiang Mai to match their quality and price.

Sorry the CMPG site won't let you in - I've no idea why :o but take your discount card along for better prices on most prints done on their mini lab.

... snip ... but take your discount card along for better prices on most prints done on their mini lab.

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Greenside,

Sorry, I did not mean to "rag" on CPMG !

What discount card are you referring to here, if I may ask.

thanks, ~o37;

Edited by orang37

... snip ... but take your discount card along for better prices on most prints done on their mini lab.

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Greenside,

Sorry, I did not mean to "rag" on CPMG !

What discount card are you referring to here, if I may ask.

thanks, ~o37;

The Chiang Mai Photographic Group Discount Card, of course. :o New members should get given one at their second meeting - PM me if you missed out.

Edited by Greenside