Will Thaksins Red Shirts Topple The Government Before Songkran?

Jingthing

Will Thaksins red shirts topple the government before Songkran?  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well the Thaksinator's self-proclaimed D DAY or shall I say T DAY is quickly approaching.

WEDNESDAY APRIL 8

A day that will live in infamy? A Trickle or a Tornado?

If you don't think Thakky is one serious shit stirrer-upper, peruse this graphic.

It portrays the image of a movement seeking RED BLOOD in the streets. Can you deny it?

post-37101-1239003014_thumb.jpg

http://uddtoday.ning.com/

Edited by Jingthing

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. T, our favorite international fugitive, may have saved himself a lot of agita if he had bothered to consult this prophetic Thaivisa poll, rather than more of his cockamamie astrologers! I hope he doesn't like Thai food too much, not exactly big in Nicaragua. In fact, Central American food is about the most BORING and BLAND food in the entire world.

I agree, on the surface it does not appear he has the key support he needs to pull that off, namely the military. But maybe he knows something we don't, maybe he has a faction of the military under his control, in which case, we are looking at the beginning of a real civil war. He is clearly very desperate now and acting out in a very radical way. What is he thinking? What is his real endgame?

Definitively the military is not as unified as some may think.

And it's also obvious that the police has been humiliated by the PAD and they're clearly looking for revenge

the pad will never get in again ...they wernt long shifting when the army came in..........thaksin is a fugitive criminal ...end of story ...he will never get back in government