Ordered Earplugs + Condoms Online, Not Delivered :( But Cleared Customs?

bearhunt

i ordered some condoms online at the start of february, the tracking shows they cleared customs on feb 26.. but i still have not received :| i assume they got "lost".. so i forgot about it. i ordered a tub (100 high db noise reduction and comfy foam) earplugs at the start of march.. and these show cleared customs too, but still nothing here :|

I ordered a laptop from the USA about 2 years ago and it got held in customs here but i got a letter through saying I had to collect it, i didnt end up paying any tax and just a small fee of a couple hundred baht, but it took about 6 hours of waiting :o:(:D .. i am not prepared to wait 6 hours for some condoms and earplugs >.< ..

anyone any clue what might have happened? or also know any thai website that sells these things? all i see in thailand is flavored stuff and extra thin/light/dangerous.. i want something reassuring like extra strong :D and some spermicide :D and the earplugs in boots are 110 bath for 3 pairs.. i need a lot :| and im sure i can get cheaper :|

thnx for any input or discussion :D feel free to ask prying questions about my sex life :wai:

• 5 weeks later...

i ordered some condoms online at the start of february, the tracking shows they cleared customs on feb 26.. but i still have not received :| i assume they got "lost".. so i forgot about it. i ordered a tub (100 high db noise reduction and comfy foam) earplugs at the start of march.. and these show cleared customs too, but still nothing here :|

what, you a screamer?

So you've got a screamer :D

Wrong the ear plugs are for the third party and what's wrong with Thai condom's ? Not big enough hey ?

thai condoms r fine for thai .

many bad girl say farang r in a different universe when it cums to penis size.

fyi they also say overweight man has little one. they know big belly little johnson!

any overweight guys here? :):D:D

Edited by goodheartman

I suddenly got an image visualised.... a parody of the movie 'Scum'

Belting a katoey with a condom stuffed with earplugs shouting "where's your &lt;deleted&gt; tool"

(please don't ask how my mind works ..... or why for that matter)

So you've got a screamer :D

Wrong the ear plugs are for the third party and what's wrong with Thai condom's ? Not big enough hey ?

thai condoms r fine for thai .

many bad girl say farang r in a different universe when it cums to penis size.

fyi they also say overweight man has little one. they know big belly little johnson!

any overweight guys here? :):D:D

same was said by the Missang Uhuru women in Black Africa, but meaning the opposite.