Buckwheat Has Passed Away

george

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin was good people. I only met him once for about an hour we spoke about business and a lil about life in general at Siam Paragorn a couple years ago. Even though I was so much younger than him he listened too me and spoke with me in a way that made him feel more like a older brother and less like a lecturing parent. Man he was good people, seriously, he was humble, kind, very active, and had a great sence of humor.

I hope were ever his soul rests now, that it is happy and full of joy.

RIP Buckwheat, you will surely be missed.

Met Buckwheat a couple of times at the TV parties in Farang Connection - Surin.

A real gentleman!

RIP - and condolences to his family and friends!

R.I.P. Buckwheat .

I remember the online chat which he took care of , it wasn't for long but I loved to share our music .

He was a real good host and gentleman .

Very sad to hear he passed away and hope he has found his peace in a beautiful atmosphere on the other side .

May he rest in peace .

I knew Marty had a battle for good health over some time. Both mamanoodle and I met him many times. The first time was at the First Pattaya pissup at Tropical Berts. We took to him right away, great sense of humour and enthusiam for life in general.

Loved his ribs and his company usually over a beer or six!

R.I.P. Marty my heart goes out to his family.

mamanoodle and begsaresponse

Buckwheat Has Passed Away

Martin was an active member of the admin and marketing team at Thaivisa, and was our own Party General, organizing and cooking dozens of Thaivisa Member BBQ's around Thailand for many years.

<snip>

R.I.P. Martin!

Edited by soundman
Innapproriate comment removed. Have some respect.

Very sad indeed to read that Buckwheat has left us. He will be sorely missed on this forum.

His 'Personal Statement'

post-3770-1239021100_thumb.jpg

Life is all about Ass

You're either covering it,

Laughing it off,

Kicking it,

Kissing it,

Busting it,

Trying to get a piece of it,

Behaving like one,

Or you live with one! :o

May you Rest in Peace, Buckwheat. With heartfelt condolences to his family and friends. :D

large.jpg

Yours truly,

Kan Win

Sorry to see a real gem like Martin go. He was a great lad, and he will be sorely missed. Saw him last up in CM when he came up for a Unofficial pissup at Tuskers. Anyways those that have met him we were honoured to know you mate!!! RIP!!!

Very sad indeed to read that Buckwheat has left us. He will be sorely missed on this forum.

His 'Personal Statement'

post-3770-1239021100_thumb.jpg

Life is all about Ass

You're either covering it,

Laughing it off,

Kicking it,

Kissing it,

Busting it,

Trying to get a piece of it,

Behaving like one,

Or you live with one! :o

Yours truly,

Kan Win

And... he truly lived like that.

I am truly proud to have known him... and lived with him.

Goodbye my friend.

I woke up this morning, got my coffee and started the computer. First thing I saw was this topic title and was literally stunned by it. I've had the fortune to have met him twice at the CM parties. He's the rare type of person where you very quickly feel you have been pals for ages. R.I.P Marty.

May Buckwheat rest in peace.

For the last couple of months he used his own portrait as his avatar, the image of the man with a positive outlook on life that he was:

post-21260-1239029393.jpg

Buckwheat, in real life Martin Schulte

Gentleman and TaiVisa administrator

--

Maestro

When Marty told me in November that he was finally losing his battle with cancer his main wishes were that he hoped that he could live long enough to see his son`s passing out parade in March and to spend some time with his grandchildren before he passed away.

I was truly amazed at how brave he was in handling his situation.

Marty was a person who lived life to the full and he had a unique ability of being able to make friendships.

His trustworthy and caring personality and generocity coupled with his enthusiasm to listen and help others made him a very special person.

His ability, intelligence and dedication whilst working in marketing and as an administrator of thaivisa helped put the forum where it is to-day.

It was a pleasure to have known Marty and a priviledge to have worked with him.

R.I.P. dear friend.

I never met Buckwheat, nor did I have his famous ribs, but reading what the other posters have posted, I sure wish I had. Sounds like he was truly great guy. May he rest in peace. Condolences to his family and friends.

bridge