Airfare From Jfk To Bkk.

tomx2

The best fare I could find on the internet from JFK(New York) to Bangkok for June is $1580. Has anybody (who is leaving from JFK to Bkk) found a lower price for that time period or can recommend a travel site with low airfares?

Thanks.

TC.

The best fare I could find on the internet from JFK(New York) to Bangkok for June is $1580. Has anybody (who is leaving from JFK to Bkk) found a lower price for that time period or can recommend a travel site with low airfares?

Thanks.

TC.

For what dates and with how long advanced purchase?

When i fly i look for " airfare consolidators" do a search on Google, they sell unsold sits on airplanes at a discount. I founds this website http://www.thaifly.com/, I have not use them yet , but i see an airfare advertised from JFK to BKK for $760 excluding tax,. if anyone out there had any experience with that website please tell as about

Good Luck

Thanks.

TC.

For what dates and with how long advanced purchase?

When i fly i look for " airfare consolidators" do a search on Google, they sell unsold sits on airplanes at a discount. I founds this website http://www.thaifly.com/, I have not use them yet , but i see an airfare advertised from JFK to BKK for $760 excluding tax,. if anyone out there had any experience with that website please tell as about

Good Luck

Thanks to everybody for your help.

Thaifly quotes about $100 off my original price of $1580, but then if I go directly to the airline (they use Malaysia) for a price, I can get about $200 discount.

Also if I change my departure date to May and return before November on on some airlines, I can get a better price.

TC.