Farang Red Shirts Involved In Protests

sassienie

While viewing Utube about news of the protests in Bangkok, I was astonished to see red shirted Farangs within the scenes of fighting and demonstrations.

Check out:

My questions are:

What the hel_l are they doing there?

Why are they involved?

And what’s they’re role within these groups?

post-11344-1239534423_thumb.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While viewing Utube about news of the protests in Bangkok, I was astonished to see red shirted Farangs within the scenes of fighting and demonstrations.

Check out:

My questions are:

Why are they involved?

And what's they're role within these groups?

why?

isn't there own free choice to be there?

Check out:

My questions are:

Why are they involved?

And what's they're role within these groups?

Lets hope the are identified and punished. There is a photo in todays BKK Post of 3 ferangs protesting with the reds outside the Royal Cliff. Easily identifyable - anyone know who they are

There is enough turmoil already and this crisis will not benefit from the interference of do gooder outsider influences.

I would like to see the photos of these Farangs, if they live in Thailand, circulated around all Immigration departments and these clowns deported.

The last thing we really need are 'Farang' wearing red shirts and joining this demonstration. We should be apolitical here in that context.

Observe and comment? Yes.

There could be repercussions for many white folk if the Thai people want to take objection.

Not all farang are tourists. Some are Thai citizens.

So you know them

I know white skinned Thai citizens, yes - my daughters for a start.

This thread is stupid. Imagine the UK conservative party saying no Asian looking people can join or Obama's party saying noone of Chinese origin can join.

The sooner "farang" are stopped looked upon as the stupid mindless tourist, the better.

The last thing we really need are 'Farang' wearing red shirts and joining this demonstration. We should be apolitical here in that context.

Observe and comment? Yes.

There could be repercussions for many white folk if the Thai people want to take objection.

Rubbish.

So you know them

This thread is stupid. Imagine the UK conservative party saying no Asian looking people can join or Obama's party saying noone of Chinese origin can join.

The sooner "farang" are stopped looked upon as the stupid mindless tourist, the better.

Wrong.

Unlike Britain and the USA, Thailand is not a so-called multi racial society in the true sense.

The odds are that most Farangs seen here are either ex-pats, tourists or illegals.

So you know them

The odds are that most Farangs seen here are either ex-pats, tourists or illegals.

I agree with you there.

I dont think one needs to belong to the brainthrust to see that the 3 foreigners on the picture in the Post, are tourists.

So you know them

Wrong.

Unlike Britain and the USA, Thailand is not a so-called multi racial society in the true sense.

And neither were the USA or Uk 50 years ago. We're the same as blacks were in USA 40 years ago - attitudes must change.

Check out:

My questions are:

Why are they involved?

Yes, I might live in Thailand, own a home in Thailand, own a business in Thailand and may have interest on how the political situation goes but no foreign individual should be physically involved in it. No matter what, this is not his or my country. Maybe he is a Manchester City fan....

Check out:

My questions are:

Why are they involved?

Well so the world understands what they are doing they need someone to spell correctly on the banners :o otherwise they will be syaing "Abihsit glow home"

Neeranam

And neither were the USA or Uk 50 years ago. We're the same as blacks were in USA 40 years ago - attitudes must change.

Correct, but that`s another issue and nothing to do with this present situation.

You are now going off topic.

Edited by sassienie

I rememebr reading about farangs being deported if they get involved with political involvement.

This should be free country to anyone.. if they got doported., it mean not Thailand is not real democracy country like it is now.

So you know them

Look at the photo in todays BKK post - and if you still dont think they are 100% ferang then look again!

This should be free country to anyone.. if they got doported., it mean not Thailand is not real democracy country like it is now.

We are talking foreigners getting involved with bringing down the present Thai Government by brute force, which should never be a free for all and is nothing to do with

Democracy.

The actions of these idiots may have serious repercussions on the lives of ex-pats living here.

It seems that these morons believe that wearing 50 baht red tee-shirts turns them into some sort of superhero Thailand self recruited policemen.

Edited by sassienie