Offshore Medical

drummachine

Hi All,

I know Bunrumgrad, BKK do the offshore medical are there any alternatives. Ay up north, highly unlikely but let me know if possible.

Thanks All. :o

If you have a particular form that needs to be filled in, reckon most any decent hospital can do so, just take it along and make sure all the blocks are checked.

Mac

Hi All,

I know Bunrumgrad, BKK do the offshore medical are there any alternatives. Ay up north, highly unlikely but let me know if possible.

Hi, I had an offshore medical done at BNH hospital last year, it was accepted by my employer in Houston.

If I remember it cost about 16k baht

FD :D

Hi All,

BPH do it, as do Bangkok Rayong hospital, to the poster who paid 16k for an offshore medical, you was ripped off... :D ...I do offshore medicals every year at BPH and the bill have never come to more than 7k...

As what is acceptable and what is not regarding the medicals...where are you working or intend to work ?

I will be doing mine in S'pore next week as this clinic is the only one approved by my employer and the client.

Also the TBOSIET the client request scan only be conducted at SMTC in S'pore as per contract.

Shame as I totally despise Singapore.

Hi All,

BPH do it, as do Bangkok Rayong hospital, to the poster who paid 16k for an offshore medical, you was ripped off... :D ...I do offshore medicals every year at BPH and the bill have never come to more than 7k...

As what is acceptable and what is not regarding the medicals...where are you working or intend to work ?

Pay no more than 1k at BPH or a 100 baht special at local clinic. It all depends on the client and what you can get away with.

I don't know which medical you have to have , UKOOA, NPD etc.

I have to have the NPD, Norwegian Petroleum Directorate, one.

The following are the doctors that the NPD accepts medicals from:-

Dr. Sae Sue Supromjak Watcharaphong

Vatana Supromajakr

Bumrungrad Hospital

Bankok 10110

tel: 655 6334/5, fax: 667 2525

Dr. Sriwan Tiachunpun, Dr. Picheth Charoensiriwath

Samitivej Hospital

Bankok 10110

tel: 381 6807 – 392 0011, fax: 381 3490

I hope this helps. I too would love to be able to have it done in Chiang Mai.

Cheers

Mickmac