Buriram

drummachine

Hi All,

Have a business trip to Buriram, amy ideas for upmarket hotel in the area.

Thanks All. :o

The Threpnakorn Hotel is the best in Buriram

I agree. If the OP is looking for 'upmarket' his expectations probably need to be managed by understanding that it is not a 5 star hotel. In a previous thread somebody was disappointed with the deluxe room standard and said you needed VIP.

My recollection is that the VIP was not much better than deluxe except for better dvd etc and fruit. The bathrooms are equally dated.

The Theppnakorn is perfectly adequate for any trip to Buriram. If 5 star is required, don't go to Buriram :D

It is 'reasonable' hotel rather than 'upmarket' and probably in the Bangkok 3 star category ?

It is rubbish but it is the best and can best be described as adequate. I do not know of a decent hotel in the surrounding 100km+ and even fuond the selection in Korat to be overpriced and underwhelming in their facilities.

I found the Rose Queen massage place, a plus point to the Thong Tarin Hotel in Surin but as you say they are all a bit low on the star rating.

Dave

From my limited experience there is not a lot to differ the hotels in Surin or Buriram with Korat being a reasonable step ahead but way overpriced for what they offer.

torrenova, I can find you a VIP room in Korat with 2 bedrooms, kitchenette, siiting room, dining area, separate room (not sure for what), big bathroom with bath, power shower, toilet etc. Full aircon, tv, dvd in 3 rooms. Covered parking with security. 1,500 baht per night.

From my limited experience there is not a lot to differ the hotels in Surin or Buriram with Korat being a reasonable step ahead but way overpriced for what they offer.

torrenova, I can find you a VIP room in Korat with 2 bedrooms, kitchenette, siiting room, dining area, separate room (not sure for what), big bathroom with bath, power shower, toilet etc. Full aircon, tv, dvd in 3 rooms. Covered parking with security. 1,500 baht per night.

OK, where ?

Got a link and / or pictures. Cheers.