The Thaksin Rap

2long

even the thai are laughing at this ...theyre saying look at abbahsit how well he ie able to speak english in public......and look at thaksin making a fool of himself........abbahsit is very well educated from eton college in england...

Thank you for the video 2long. It was a joy to see. Are there any more like this? If not, there should be.

With his passport cancelled and the Interpol on his trail, there will not be many places for Thaksin to go. Sure, he can spend time in Central America, as a roaming Ambassador for that region, but how long will it be till they begin to tire of his lies a deception and hand him over to the Thai Government? In answering my own question. "May be the harder the economic crisis hits the region and when Thaksin's money is no more'".

Another question I would like to posse is. Why do Thai's suffer fools like Thaksin so gladely? All comments welcomed.

This is a nice attempt but really lacks creativity. No rhythm here and just annoying to watch. I've seen much better at an old company I worked for with about 100 people, someone did a rap of an outgoing boss, with just a few still pictures. Of all the material online for Thaksin, this is a really lame effort. The same pip and squeak over and over. zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Thank you for the video 2long. It was a joy to see. Are there any more like this? If not, there should be.

Yes there should be others, of much better quality.

With his passport cancelled and the Interpol on his trail, there will not be many places for Thaksin to go.

Another question I would like to posse is. Why do Thai's suffer fools like Thaksin so gladely? All comments welcomed.

Is Interpol "on his trail"? I don't think so but I could be mistaken. Is it true?

He has a Nicaraguan diplomatic passport so he can go anywhere, I believe. I wonder if someone can clarify just where Thaksin can not go with that passport.

As for "why do Thais suffer fools like Thaksin" I think fool is a poor choice of a word to describe Thaksin. In the grand scheme of things, I believe Thaksin is not much different than various elected politicians around the world.

It seems to me that local Thai media propaganda is successful in vilifying Thaksin but careful examination of the entire story suggests that perhaps there is a reason so many people voted for him. Healthcare, expanded assistance programs for the poor, economic progress, etc. Those kinds of things...

really?

are you all serious?

that was one of the lamest mash-ups i've ever seen. i agree with Thaisgood. has the whole world gone f**ing crazy?

you could make anyone look stupid by doing the same thing. there is nothing in this video to imply that thaksin speaks english badly. and even if he does, i think it's pretty absurd for foreigners to get giddy about the fact that a non-native english speaker is ineloquent in a language not his own. and surely the average thai (even those "fluent" in english) speaks english with no more finesse than thaksin.

if you don't like the man, that's fine. but having such a poor sense of humor -- that's unforgivable. i'm going to go put on a polka dotted shirt and go protest the thai visa forum!!!

i'm kidding, by the way. in case any of you want to make a "hilarious" mash up of me in the interest of turning public opinion against me.

555!!! Priceless.....I I I koo-koo!!

...maybe we will...collect all your comments and make a koo-koo version. :o c'mon get some humor. Being able to laugh at EVERYTHING is the best humor. not being a particular bob!

Edited by TGM

you could make anyone look stupid by doing the same thing. there is nothing in this video to imply that thaksin speaks english badly. and even if he does, i think it's pretty absurd for foreigners to get giddy about the fact that a non-native english speaker is ineloquent in a language not his own. and surely the average thai (even those "fluent" in english) speaks english with no more finesse than thaksin.

Average Thai or average educated Thai?

My wife, most of her friends and I would say most of the people in the office here at work speaks far better than Thaksin.

But that is besides the point. His low level of English is well known. The point is that it was a fun clip. Not that he speaks poorly, but the building of new phrases ('hard, in the morning, hard, in the evening...in the morning, in the evening...but now, so-so' *wiggles hand*) and using his 'no' to follow the country music...