Maid/cleaning Service

RabC

Hey I am looking for a maid/cleaner to come in for about half a day once a week. The work will just be domestic cleaning in a 3 bedroom house, no laundry/gardening.

Any advice or recommendations would be gratefully received.

Sorry I can't help providing a maid but it seams it's either a very small house or your expecting a very fast maid :o

Wobbly may I suggest that if basic cleaning can not be done in half a day a week that you:

1. Live in a Palace

2. Live in a pigsty

3. Have a lazy maid

I am looking for someone to carry out dusting and window/floor cleaning in a 3 bedroom bungalow.

Hey I am looking for a maid/cleaner to come in for about half a day once a week. The work will just be domestic cleaning in a 3 bedroom house, no laundry/gardening.

How much are you willing to pay because half a day a week is hardly worth anyones while.

How much are you willing to pay because half a day a week is hardly worth anyones while.

I appreciate that a half day isn't enough to make a living but believe that there are people in a similar position to myself so there must be maids/cleaners that cover multiple properties.

• 4 months later...

Since this post has never got an answer, and I am in the same situation, I would like to try again. Just bought a 3 bedroom house near Ekkamai, and I'm looking for someone who could come and clean it 1-2 days a week. No laundry, cooking or anything like that, just cleaning. Does anyone know a company that provide services like that?