Buriram Fc

binnsy

:o What a pleasent surprise yesterday i was at a loose end and decided to go and watch Buriram in Div 2 play Nakon Panom.After manageing to find the entrance to the ground i settled down amongst a fairly good crowd around 600 to 700 and i saw a very good game with Buriram winning 1 nil it should have been a lot more and with a bit better finishing it would have been.The Buriram team has a couple of good central defenders,a midfield general and a couple of quick wingers but they lack a good striker on yesterdays performance.Nakhon Panom never really caused to many problems to the defence and as the game went on they appeared to be a bit tired But they kept on trying.The service that the two Nakhon stikers was pretty poor all the game .For me the best player was the Number 11 for Buriram who was very quick,good control and liked to run with the ball but sometimes he tended to over do it.During the second half the streacher came on at least 7 times as soon as a player went down and the ref gave a freekick on they would come and it was not a dirty game. Not sure who Buriram play next at home but i will be there.I guess that they do not get many farang watching as i could hear people in the stand saying Farang,Farang. Edited by binnsy

April 26 - v Mukdahan A 4:00pm

May 2 - Udon Thani H 4:00pm

May 10 - Nakon Sakhon H 4:00pm

May 17 - Ubon United A 5:00pm

May 19 - Mahasakham H 4:00pm

May 30 - Loey A 5:00pm

June 6 - Korat H 4:00pm

In my experience it's always worth double checking. I'm guessing that the May 19th match is more likely to be on the 23rd or 24th?

www.fat.or.th is your best bet - if you can read Thai. Hope this helps : )

Just checked the FAT website and the match against Mahasakham is now advertised as being on May 24th KO 4:00pm

And while I'm at it - here's my mate Vinnie's website which covers Buriram's league. More useful sites can be found on the Thailand Premier League thread on the Thai Visa Football/Soccer forum page.

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/koratfc/

Edited by SriRachaShark

Some of the lower league matches are shown on local TV channels but you'll have to check with your cable companies for more details. NBT/Siam Sport TV usually have two TPL matches each weekend, one on Saturday and one on Sunday. The Siam Sport website has a TV listings page.

www.siamsport.co.th

Hope this helps. If not, you could always drag yourself along to a match. It's well worth the effort : )

Siam Sport also have a highlights show which can be seen on their TV channel or on their website. Just click on the video link.

Edited by SriRachaShark

• 2 weeks later...