Airasia.com Making Me Angry

dave111223

If you ever decline to use the verification system or get the password wrong then you may find the only answer is to ring your credit card company and have your account reset so you can use it online again with Air Asia. 

using a Austrian creditcard worked
I thought Austria is bankrupt.

-bunnag-

I think you are BEKNACKT, =sort of crazy.

Change your news-information-source!

Austrians are known for their great sense of sly humour as can be seen above.

-bunnag-

Austrian Airlines and AUSTRIA is not the same.

Write it right, -I THOUGHT AUSTRIAN A. IS BANKRUPT-

but no jokes about my country.

There stops my humor!

You sound like a nice person.No I did not mean Austrian Airlines.

Than I do not understand your -JOKE-? at all.

When you compare the Post from -h90- =Austrian creditcard= with that the Austrian (Airlines) are on the brink of collaps and you write

=I thought Austrian (Airlines) is bankrupt= that would be a joke for me.

But you write now explicit you did not mean Austrian Airlines, so you ment Austria.

So i cannot follow your humor, not understand, sorry.

Laugh alone.

Since day one for me 5 years or so ago, I joined Air Asia.

My profile and details are stored and appear when I tick the box asking if I am the person flying.

Obviously credit card details are NOT stored, but neva had a problem.

I use a NZ based Visa Platinum card, never a hitch.

I visit LoS 3 - 4 times a year using BKK and HKT as my hubs, all my S.E.A. flites are with Air Asia.

I have joined up with "Verisign" as extra C.C. security.

It amazes me as to why so many ppl have probs with the Air Asia booking system.

It is user friendly compared with many other airlines.

LOVE AIR ASIA

change credit cards. some cards dont work even if they are valid. no reason given by call center. had same experience. changed to a different card

When you compare the Post from -h90- =Austrian creditcard= with that the Austrian (Airlines) are on the brink of collaps and you write

But you write now explicit you did not mean Austrian Airlines, so you ment Austria.

Laugh alone.

Continue drinking vinegar for breakfast.

I've tried booking some tickets to Singapore (for the Grandprix) through airasia.com, with a quoted price of ~10,600 THB.

But the site absolutely won't accept my Credit Card. I think because their "State" field only contains Malaysian states and i'm pretty sure US Credit Card is not going to be authorized with the address State set to "Other (International)".

Anyways, called them up to make the booking over the phone instead, and they quote me the price of 11,600. Extra 1,000 just to book it over the phone!

Is there any special way to get their website working, seems like a total waste of money to spending an extra 1000 on an air ticket for no reason.

I have never had any trouble using my us cards and or my Thai american express. Make sure ur address matches the billing adress.

I often use Air asia online for myself and even friends that dont have a cc.

Laugh alone.

Continue drinking vinegar for breakfast.

-bunnaag-

Not I am -piau- your joke is -piau-!

You confused man, which country has such citicens? Just curious. Try it here, www.coolfunnyjokes.com

Edited by ALFREDO

Hey, i'm still here and i've been looking around for some other airlines.

And found "Tiger Airways", which is giving a price of 7,750THB compared to 11,600 (phone price for air asia).

Has anyone here ever flown with Tiger Airways, any feedback would be appreciated.

Hey, i'm still here and i've been looking around for some other airlines.

And found "Tiger Airways", which is giving a price of 7,750THB compared to 11,600 (phone price for air asia).

Has anyone here ever flown with Tiger Airways, any feedback would be appreciated.

I have flown with Tiger and they are about the same as Air Asia.

They take a small fee for paying with CC.

I also had problems 2 Years ago booking Airasia and even though my CC gave an error they still booked me and credited my CC and I ended up paying twice, . So in the end I had to reverse one of the charges via my bank as Airasia was not responsive to complaints.

But on the other hand I have many times since booked Airasia flights without problems. Just booked a BKK-PNH today using my EU VISA card with no popup or anything. Only waited 10 sec. for confirmation. I use Firefox as browser.

I've tried booking some tickets to Singapore (for the Grandprix) through airasia.com, with a quoted price of ~10,600 THB.

But the site absolutely won't accept my Credit Card. I think because their "State" field only contains Malaysian states and i'm pretty sure US Credit Card is not going to be authorized with the address State set to "Other (International)".

Anyways, called them up to make the booking over the phone instead, and they quote me the price of 11,600. Extra 1,000 just to book it over the phone!

Is there any special way to get their website working, seems like a total waste of money to spending an extra 1000 on an air ticket for no reason.

I have never had any trouble using my us cards and or my Thai american express. Make sure ur address matches the billing adress.

I often use Air asia online for myself and even friends that dont have a cc.

I have used 3 credit cards for Air Asia bookings, never a problem.

5 years using Air Asia, great, easy to book.

I ended up booking with Tiger Airlines.

They use (what looks to be) the same checkout software as Airasia, and also declined both my cards.

But i called them and ended up paying 9,300 BAHT via an SCB ATM transfer. Quite a bit more than the 7,700 they are quoting online, but still less than Airasia 10,600 web price (and 11,600 phone price).

Sorry but that is the funniest thread I have ever read. I cant believe it had 50 response. I particularly liked the sub thread between the Austrian guy with the german sense of humour and the other bloke.

What a crack up.

end of story is dave your CC is fecked.

Have fun all

Sorry but that is the funniest thread I have ever read. I cant believe it had 50 response. I particularly liked the sub thread between the Austrian guy with the german sense of humour and the other bloke.

What a crack up.

Have fun all

nice first post mate, can't wait for #2

What a crack up.

Have fun all

But it's not, it works fine everywhere else.