Crispy Aromatic Duck - Where In Cm?

Scrubber

One of my favourite meals when I was back in Blighty was crispy aromatic duck served with those small 'pancakes'. Does anyone know any restaurants in CM that have it on the menu?

Forget it - have found my answer on a previous thread! Apologies in advance.... :o

Edited by Scrubber

One of my favourite meals when I was back in Blighty was crispy aromatic duck served with those small 'pancakes'. Does anyone know any restaurants in CM that have it on the menu?

Forget it - have found my answer on a previous thread! Apologies in advance.... :o

Have you got a link you could add as i would be interested my self where one might obtain the same crispy aromatic duck served with those small 'pancakes'. you mentioned

Regards

Have you got a link you could add as i would be interested my self where one might obtain the same crispy aromatic duck served with those small 'pancakes'. you mentioned

Regards

Yeah that sounds awesome. Where are they?

Where is UG when you really need him?! Probably still out looking for the ultimate tuna fish sandwich! :o

That would be the Bake and Bite tuna salad on sourdough, whole wheat bread with avocado.

I have never found Peking Duck that I liked here (but I have not looked for it for a very long time).