Chris Kays Memorial Rugby Tournament 2009

aussiechick

A reminder to all those people on Thai Visa that this coming weekend is the most Rugby action over the whole weekend right here in Pattaya!! Saturday 02 May from the morning and finishing Sunday 03 May late afternoon.

16 teams from all over competing this weekend, don't forget there is also the Junior Division (U.18) comp as well as the Women's Touch Football teams.

Where? "Horseshoe Point" of course.

I will be back for it - in fact I hope I will make it back to be at Jamesons on Friday night for the "training session".

See you there!

Thanks Aussiechick, it's a bit surreal but I was just about to start a new topic asking if anyone knew when the 10's where on this year!!

I will be there and would recommend it to anyone even if you're not a rugby fan, bring the family for a day or just an hour or 2, quite unique for Thailand and we are lucky to have it on our doorstep.

No entrance fee, plenty of refreshments and fun and games for all. It's also a lovely setting if you just want to have a nose around the grounds and equestrian centre.

A reminder to all those people on Thai Visa that this coming weekend is the most Rugby action over the whole weekend right here in Pattaya!! Saturday 02 May from the morning and finishing Sunday 03 May late afternoon.

16 teams from all over competing this weekend, don't forget there is also the Junior Division (U.18) comp as well as the Women's Touch Football teams.

Where? "Horseshoe Point" of course.

I will be back for it - in fact I hope I will make it back to be at Jamesons on Friday night for the "training session".

See you there!

any address on where the horeshoe point is??