Siam Motorcycles Pattaya

Dbike

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section, I am new to thaivisa.com/forum

Much has been written recently with regard to Siam Racing of Pattaya & Scott Horvath. I have no wish to expand upon this except to make two points, firstly to congratulate Scott Horvath & his wife/consort Tum on achieving the business success they deserve; I am one of the few who got all my money back plus a premium as compensation for the huge delay even though it was a deeply unpleasant experience. Secondly, if a fully documented account of these dealings might assist any in the, putative, legal action please contact me but not in open forum.

My interest is in buying one or more of the bikes recovered before all the stock vanished. If the owner(s) of BMWs have the bikes in legal status in Thailand please contact me. Given the history of the business of Scott Horvath I will require an independent check of all the paperwork/green book-original, not recycled plus frame/engine numbers plus full inspection of the bikes. I will travel shortly so any interested sellers should make contact as soon as possible.

If you could spell out without any incriminating or libelous info.. The exact nature of what pattayas finest did in this raid I would be grateful...

Part of the problem is different areas are doing slightly different things.. Phukets raids covered not only books but original registration customs info and often this was not moved over when new books were printed.

I know patts did raids.. But I dont know to what level they wanted documents. 'Legal' even green book in hand, isnt always fully legal it seems.

hi mate i have all the bmw bikesand they are all booked and plated if you are interested we can do a deal on them at the moment i am in london but will be back soon for the birth of my baby when are you there and how will we get in

contact the bikes are 1150 gs r1100 1100s 1150 with all the kit is 525000 the ex police bike is 400000 and the blue and white one is 425000 the bikes need to go as i can not keep 4 big bikes will miss them my london number is 07717441581 or thailand house is 038249892 email is <snip>

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section, I am new to thaivisa.com/forum

Much has been written recently with regard to Siam Racing of Pattaya & Scott Horvath. I have no wish to expand upon this except to make two points, firstly to congratulate Scott Horvath & his wife/consort Tum on achieving the business success they deserve; I am one of the few who got all my money back plus a premium as compensation for the huge delay even though it was a deeply unpleasant experience. Secondly, if a fully documented account of these dealings might assist any in the, putative, legal action please contact me but not in open forum.

My interest is in buying one or more of the bikes recovered before all the stock vanished. If the owner(s) of BMWs have the bikes in legal status in Thailand please contact me. Given the history of the business of Scott Horvath I will require an independent check of all the paperwork/green book-original, not recycled plus frame/engine numbers plus full inspection of the bikes. I will travel shortly so any interested sellers should make contact as soon as possible.

Edited by soundman
Fixed formatting and removed Email address. Use PM system.

Secondly, if a fully documented account of these dealings might assist any in the, putative, legal action please contact me but not in open forum.

Despite closing numerous recent topics on this issue, I am going to leave this topic open as a communication centre for those affected with their dealings with SMP.

If you could spell out without any incriminating or libelous info..

This about sums up the problems for Thai Visa on issues like this. Please keep all accusations, allegations and/or rumours away from the main board. Use the PM system if need be.

Thank-you for your co-operation.

Dear 'Sweeneythailand'

Logistics causes a small issue, you are in the UK now, I am in Thailand but, it looks like you will return to Thailand after I leave in a few days! My schedule means I will probably not be back in Thailand for approximately 12 weeks.

As soon as I can work out the private messaging system I will swap some details with you so we can, at least, discuss the possibilities. Should you, in the interim, find immediate buyers then, naturally, I wish you all the best.

It would be valuable if you could give me the exact model type/year/km/source(Japan import or what?) +engine/chassis numbers for the r1100 and the 's' via the private message system. I might be able to ask a friend to check it in my absence. The GS is not of interest to me.

Best regards

ps All the best in your actions v. that shop & that man and his woman. I truly hope to be able to view the court proceedings if either of them shows up...better than Christmas Panto'...

hi mate i have all the bmw bikesand they are all booked and plated if you are interested we can do a deal on them at the moment i am in london but will be back soon for the birth of my baby when are you there and how will we get in

contact the bikes are 1150 gs r1100 1100s 1150 with all the kit is 525000 the ex police bike is 400000 and the blue and white one is 425000 the bikes need to go as i can not keep 4 big bikes will miss them my london number is 07717441581 or thailand house is 038249892 email is <snip>

• 3 weeks later...
Dear 'Sweeneythailand'

Logistics causes a small issue, you are in the UK now, I am in Thailand but, it looks like you will return to Thailand after I leave in a few days! My schedule means I will probably not be back in Thailand for approximately 12 weeks.

As soon as I can work out the private messaging system I will swap some details with you so we can, at least, discuss the possibilities. Should you, in the interim, find immediate buyers then, naturally, I wish you all the best.

It would be valuable if you could give me the exact model type/year/km/source(Japan import or what?) +engine/chassis numbers for the r1100 and the 's' via the private message system. I might be able to ask a friend to check it in my absence. The GS is not of interest to me.

Best regards

ps All the best in your actions v. that shop & that man and his woman. I truly hope to be able to view the court proceedings if either of them shows up...better than Christmas Panto'...

anybody know where you can buy some of the old stock ?? i would be interested in a paricular bike he had in the shop for over a year....it was of the ones he imported from the US that he was trying to sell off as track bikes...

• 8 months later...

Hi Sweeney, Ashley Hamilton here. Hope you are well and congrats on the newborn!

I have wanted my RMX250 back for a while but never could pin Scott down on it's return. Can you please let me know where it is, and if needed provide me any sales transaction information? I have the original title, keys, etc, and would prefer to negotiate it's return (as opposed to having the police repo it).

Thanks! --Ashley

• 6 months later...

We purchased a bike from Scott at end of 2007....and hae never recieved the paperwork.... on trying to trace him , we found this :<br /><br />He found a complete new thing to do !<br /><br /> Dealer jailed after £1.75m drugs find Tuesday, March 09, 2010, 09:30  A drug dealer has been sentenced after police found £1.75m worth of amphetamines in his car.  Officers stopped Scott Horvath's Peugeot 308 on the M1 northbound, near junction 22 near Markfield, in August.  The vehicle was found to contain £5,000 cash and 140kg of high purity amphetamines. Horvath, 41, was sentenced to three years and four months in prison for possession, with intent to supply amphetamine and 18 months for money laundering offences on Thursday. The sentences will run concurrently.  A confiscation order was also approved for cash he was in possession of at the time. Horvath, formerly of Hedgerow Close, Barrow-upon-Humber, was arrested, charged and pleaded guilty to possession with intent to supply and acquiring and using criminal property under the Proceeds of Crime Act.

link to photo and article here : http://www.motorcycle.in.th/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=238

Edited by Lillula