Air Asia Travel

I remember reading some while ago that passengers were not allowed to book flights with Air asia by using somebody elses creditcard i.e. i cannot book a flight with my creditcard for my wife and daughter if i am not travelling.

Does anyone know if this still applies ?

I remember reading some while ago that passengers were not allowed to book flights with Air asia by using somebody elses creditcard i.e. i cannot book a flight with my creditcard for my wife and daughter if i am not travelling.

I think Airasia is okay as you get a print out but not quite sure, best to check with them first

Edited by beano2274

I think Airasia is okay as you get a print out but not quite sure, best to check with them first

Most of the time airlines with this rule, will accept a fotocopy of the creditcard.

Maybe some email might help?

Until know it was possible to pay with a credit card for others also when you not flying. I did that sometimes.

AIR ASIA was one of the few Airlines who allowed that.

I did not hear that they changed theire policy with that.

I booked an Air Asia flight for my gf, or rather she did with her CC, I advised her to make sure she had her card with her as we did with Bangkok Airways last month. I heard that they don't require the card on check in and then noticed that it actually said "confirmed" next to the card payment details on the receipt.

Perhaps they are better organised than I thought.