Puea Thai Claims To Have Crucial Video

By: BangkokPost.com

Published: 5/05/2009 at 04:37 PM

Puea Thai party claims it has a video clip that could lead to the dissolution of the ruling Democrat party.

Puea Thai spokesman Prompong Noparit said on Tuesday the party's legal team would give the video evidence to the Election Commission to support its claim Democrat leader Abhisit Vejjajiva's election as prime minister was unconstitutional.

Mr Prompong claimed that Mr Abhisit persuaded banned politicians to support his government in contravention of the constitution.

He said Puea Thai party would like the Election Commission to look into the matter and forward the case to the Office of the Attorney-General.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/14...ve-crucial-clip

postlogo.jpg

-- Bangkok Post 2009-05-05

Don't they ever give up, they had their collective a_rses whipped fair and square and should be prepared to leave it at that.

"Fair and square" is a novel way of putting it.

But the fact is that it wouldn't even matter if archaeological, video, DNA and other forms of evidence came out that Thaksin is the re-incarnation of Buddha himself, Sondhi is actually a red-shirt mole and the Thai Army is actually a legion of robots controlled by a hippie lying on a beach on Koh Phi Phi- the polarization of this nation is so complete that people would just invent their own reality and decry the facts as a fabrication of the enemy.

I wouldn't be suprised either way.

If ThaiVisa is any indication of how divided the nation is, then I would have to say it's pretty well completely severed.

Most polls conducted on ThaiVisa show that people with neutral, pro government, or yellow leaning sympathies are more than 60%. I count myself as a neutral, but I certainly am a virulent anti-Thaksinite.

That the TRT/PPP/PT/Red Shirt alliance should want to run to the Commission shouting about unfair play. LOOK IN THE MIRROR. How many of you are banned for fraud!! How many of you are on the run from justice?

Pathetic

Most polls conducted on ThaiVisa show that people with neutral, pro government, or yellow leaning sympathies are more than 60%. I count myself as a neutral, but I certainly am a virulent anti-Thaksinite.

Pretty funny when you consider most Falangs...aka: ThaiVisa poll voters came to TL to escape the decisions of Falangs that wrecked where they came from.

So............. :) To that end give me what ever the polls vote against

Don't they ever give up, they had their collective a_rses whipped fair and square and should be prepared to leave it at that.

But the fact is that it wouldn't even matter if archaeological, video, DNA and other forms of evidence came out that Thaksin is the re-incarnation of Buddha himself, Sondhi is actually a red-shirt mole and the Thai Army is actually a legion of robots controlled by a hippie lying on a beach on Koh Phi Phi- the polarization of this nation is so complete that people would just invent their own reality and decry the facts as a fabrication of the enemy.

Please forgive me.... I don't understand who the hippie is on Koh Phi Phi...

Any explanations... please.

Any explanations?Well..

There are rumours that he's a fake hippy,ya long hair,weird necklaces and a disdain for soap but might be a clone from a ex-007 from nicaragua :)

Any explanations?Well..

There are rumours that he's a fake hippy,ya long hair,weird necklaces and a disdain for soap but might be a clone from a ex-007 from nicaragua :D

Have we met before? :)

If ThaiVisa is any indication of how divided the nation is, then I would have to say it's pretty well completely severed.

The Thai Visa news board especially relating to politcs is populated by a small number of politcally obsessed people like us plus a bunch of trolls. It is reflective of nothing in Thai society imho. Pretty much all the Thai people I know and interrelate with are apolitical for a start and if you can actually get them to talk politcs want the whole red/yellow stuff to go away so they can get on with their difficult enough already lives without the idiocy. A lot of people dont even want to talk politcs because it is a hated subject now. Thats my experience (East and Lower North). If all the reds and yellows ended up in jail, exiled or even got machine gunned a lot would party. There are far more important things in life for most peolle than mere politics.

Who knows on the PTP video. Will it even matter if the constitutiongets changed in the next few months as it took a lot longer to disolve PPP or maybe it is just intended as pressure to try and ensure the Dems dont get cold feet like Peau Pandin have? Or is it from the sectionof PTP that want more division and violence? That segment of the party certainly dont want any Abhisit saying he'll do what the 111 want.

your cover is exposed? don't be afraid. everybody knows that during your search on a government server for hidden files of hofmanns work on genetically modified broccoli, containing Δ9-THC, it was only by accident that you downloaded that fancy looking multi person shooter. yep, that software game actually controls the army, but we all saw on our monitors that you never made it past the first beginner level and never collect enough points to buy real bullets. the 'hippie' part is an assumption, because only a hippie on afghani would fire all the time into the air.

Puea Thai hands evidence against Democrat

By: BangkokPost.com

Published: 6/05/2009 at 01:51 PM Spokesman of Puea Thai party handed evidence to the Election Commission (EC) that he believes would lead to the dissolution of the ruling Democrat party.

Prompong Nopparit of Puea Thai party handed a video clip to the EC. He accused Democrat leader Abhisit Vejjajiva of appraching banned politicians like Newin Chidchob and former Chart Thai party leader Banharn Silpa-archa in forming a government.

This, he said, is a violation of the constitution.

He then called on the EC to look into the case transparently and use only one standard in judging it.

"This could be the beginning of the reconciliation effort in the country," he said.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/14...gainst-democrat

Hahaha...the double-speak by the Thaksinites are fun.

If they distanced themselves from Thaksin they might have something to come with.

yes, but any distance from Herr Squareface, and they haven't got any cash, so no point.

Let's face it, they look and act like a bunch of twits.

Incredible. So all those times since Thaksin fled when the MPs have come out to say that they are still loyal and following orders from Thaksin was OK? Shameless.

it will be in the hand of the Election Commission. if they think it's fishy and enough to dissolve the Democrats, the Democrats get dissolved.

so it goes.

it's the Dem's problem. not a thaksin issue.

Incredible. So all those times since Thaksin fled when the MPs have come out to say that they are still loyal and following orders from Thaksin was OK? Shameless.

it will be in the hand of the Election Commission. if they think it's fishy and enough to dissolve the Democrats, the Democrats get dissolved.

so it goes.

And if the Election Commission find there is nothing against the Democrats, then what?

Will the Puea Thai party be dissolved for attempted fraud?

so it goes.

And if the Election Commission find there is nothing against the Democrats, then what?

Will the Puea Thai party be dissolved for attempted fraud?

fraud attempt it would be if the plaintiff comes to the court with forged evidence, for example, or false testimony. is that is the case here?

if the evidence is not enough for the EC, the EC will just not see any reason to bring that case further. file closed. case is dismissed. maybe the defendant and his witty lawyer find a loophole in the law, a procedural error, and they can walk away free.

i don't know what is the evidence here, but i thought a similar case, against the dems, got dismissed before. and those picture of Abhisit and Newin handshake each other have been everywhere in the news, and all the other meetings with Suthep and some banned politicans too. i don't know what is the new crucial video.

Abhisit isn't the clean boy as promised. he is that what is called 'old politics'.

Oh, HagenvonTronje, you appologist... :)

Could you atleast agree that if the Dems would be dissolved due to ta handshake, then each and every party Thaksin is involved in now and in the future should be dissolved on the same grounds?

I mean, we don't want...what is it the reds are complaining about...ah-yes, 'double-standard'. :D