Farang Kils Girl In Pattaya??

jimbeam1

hi,

I live in a village in the N/E. A lady whose daughter works in a hotel in Pattya. Came over this morning, to tell us that a girl who lives in the same building as her daughter. Had met a farang. He was staying with her in her room. She found out that he had a wife, so decided she wanted to end the relationship. So asked him to leave. Apparently he turned violent and stabbed her with a knife, killing her. This supposedly happened last week. Has anyone in Pattaya heard of this story.

jb1

Hi

Oh well if infact it did't happen. That has to be good news. I also would have thought, that it would hve been a big story if true. Does seem strange to get somthing as that, so wrong though. maybe just daughter coming up with a story, to mumma, for some reason ?

jb1

I have a feeling we would have heard a lot about it if a farang killed a Thai girl--including some pictures of him in handcuffs.

Not just the handcuffs, they'd have a picture of all the staff in the building pointing their finger at him. Along with all the 'evidence' of his depravity, like condoms, alcohol, sexy movies, etc.

hi,

I live in a village in the N/E. A lady whose daughter works in a hotel in Pattya. Came over this morning, to tell us that a girl who lives in the same building as her daughter. Had met a farang. He was staying with her in her room. She found out that he had a wife, so decided she wanted to end the relationship. So asked him to leave. Apparently he turned violent and stabbed her with a knife, killing her. This supposedly happened last week. Has anyone in Pattaya heard of this story.

jb1

Let me get this straight

OP-->Anonymous lady in Isaan Village-->Daughter working "hotel" in Pattaya-->Girl living in same building--(lying farang's fault)-->Murdering farang

Fourth hand through the hooker network, have I got that right? Must be reliable. :)

hi,

jb1

Let me get this straight

OP-->Anonymous lady in Isaan Village-->Daughter working "hotel" in Pattaya-->Girl living in same building--(lying farang's fault)-->Murdering farang

Fourth hand through the hooker network, have I got that right? Must be reliable. :)

I am so sorry briggsy. I never thought of it like that you must be right. Just relaying a story, I was told and asked the question ? Climb down from your Hobby Horse.

jb1