Thaivisa.com: System Unusually Slow Now?

JR Texas

Has anybody noticed a dramatic change in the way the pages on ThaiVisa are opening up......long pauses and just plain slow. This seems to have happened over the past few days.

I am noticing a lot of different items trying hard to load: doubleclick, truhits, googlesyndication, etc. Is this slowing the system down? It is getting hard to even browse around.

Maybe there are too many advertisements. But I understand the need to pay the bills.

In case you are wondering, I do have an ADSL line.

Ya just recently its gotten ridiculously slow and sometimes seeming to freeze at one point during loading. I open other pages just fine. But its not constant, sometimes Thaivisa is fine, so no idea.

Ya just recently its gotten ridiculously slow and sometimes seeming to freeze at one point during loading. I open other pages just fine. But its not constant, sometimes Thaivisa is fine, so no idea.

Me, too.

Sometimes it take too long to load a page or just freezes.

Now I know, I'm not the only one experiencing this. :)

J.C

Me, too.

J.C

I am glad to hear that I am not the only one........at first I thought it was just my connection........then I noticed I was not having any problem surfing other sites.

I wonder if any person who operates the website is going to read any of this and change something.

Something is definitely wrong. Only a guess, but I think there are at least one too many pop up advertisements.

Hey.........technician guy........what do you think? Reading any of this?

Me, too.

J.C

I am glad to hear that I am not the only one........at first I thought it was just my connection........then I noticed I was not having any problem surfing other sites.

I wonder if any person who operates the website is going to read any of this and change something.

Something is definitely wrong. Only a guess, but I think there are at least one too many pop up advertisements.

Me, too.

J.C

he is on holiday at the moment :D

Me, too.

J.C

Thaivisa is a total pain in the a** now and has been for several months if you're trying to access it through a Thai ISP.

I can no longer post photos because the reply page does not fully load.

I can post with Maxnet, but cannot post with CAT HiNet....for a month already.

I really wish customer service would read these posts.

Thaivisa is a total pain in the a** now and has been for several months if you're trying to access it through a Thai ISP.

Sorry to inform you, I am on 'Hutch' using a sim card speed @ 153 which is not 'True' as it is much slower than that and the 'CAT' owns it. Been using it for near on two years and Kan post pohots etc.. at a good speed (BKK 99% and in Kan 74%)

The real SLOW time on ThaiVisaDotCom is between 6.30 pm and 7.30 pm for me that is (Thai Time) :D . I know this, as it has been like that for a year or so. :)

I just close me brower I.E. and start again. Works fine then.

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

P.S. Have you looked in our 'Software Downloads Forum' run by "Reimar" could help you. Have a look and please report back :D

Sorry to inform you, I am on 'Hutch' using a sim card speed @ 153 which is not 'True' as it is much slower than that and the 'CAT' owns it. Been using it for near on two years and Kan post pohots etc.. at a good speed (BKK 99% and in Kan 74%)

The real SLOW time on ThaiVisaDotCom is between 6.30 pm and 7.30 pm for me that is (Thai Time) :D . I know this, as it has been like that for a year or so. :)

I just close me brower I.E. and start again. Works fine then.

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

P.S. Have you looked in our 'Software Downloads Forum' run by "Reimar" could help you. Have a look and please report back :D

Just a follow up to my original question.............something happened yesterday........ThaiVisa seemed to undergo a massive change........now the pages are loading fast. I made no changes on my computer. I wonder if the "tech guy" changed something.