Power Outages

My sense is nothing to do with underwater cable, or lightening or flood or whatever, its just overloaded from the mass amount of usage on this circuit and the transformators turn off for safety reasons, then they send someone to turn it back on.

that is the truth! All other statements are excuses or lies, from EGAT (www.egat.co.th/en/) or someone else.

We do not have the required power capacity on the island. Thats it :)

Tonight again, at 22:15, power blackout at Chaweng (Ringroad from BigC until Bangkok-Samui Hospital)

Chayaphum

Bophut also. I mean imagine all these air onditioning units running with the hot weather.Funny Bophut was out, but the Fair still going, own generator.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My sense is nothing to do with underwater cable, or lightening or flood or whatever, its just overloaded from the mass amount of usage on this circuit and the transformators turn off for safety reasons, then they send someone to turn it back on.

that is the truth! All other statements are excuses or lies, from EGAT (www.egat.co.th/en/) or someone else.

We do not have the required power capacity on the island. Thats it :)

Tonight again, at 22:15, power blackout at Chaweng (Ringroad from BigC until Bangkok-Samui Hospital)

Chayaphum

Bophut also. I mean imagine all these air onditioning units running with the hot weather.Funny Bophut was out, but the Fair still going, own generator.

yes that makes sense. about 2 weeks ago a cable outside my house was on fire. i had to move my cars in case of an explosion.

looked like an overload of electric. or lightning.

got a power cut last night about 2 hrs.

hope my elcrtic bills will be low this month as i have had harldy any electric

maybe homepro or any one of the electrical shops on the ring road near by

i had checked today in Chaweng...

"HomePro" sells definitely no such devices/machines (Power-Generators)

Chayaphum

maybe they hace sold out