Best Bars/night Clubs For Young Tourists In Pattaya?

mzqueenie

I'm looking forward to venture out at night again in Pattaya, but this time I want to know what's the best bars/night clubs for someone like me who's 21 and foreign! I've been to some bars which at first I was like, what was I thinking and would walk out, but that's just me with little knowledge in understanding what's best/worse. A place where it's for young people, foreigners and fancy a bit. Need some advice and suggestion, any would be helpful thanks :)

what are are you in or thinking of going to?

if you want to break in gently maybe try naklua road, baracuda or ryans etc. central on soi 7 nicks is always welcoming without beeing overfacing

I'm also a 21 year old female in Pattaya just like you :D

I've been to most places in Pattaya and prefer Bangkok for nightlife these days, but you could check out Mixx Disco at Bali Hai Pier.. Insomnia on Walking Street.. Candy Shop if you like Hip-Hop/Band... Then theres the disco's. X-zyte and Hollywood... Also the Thai Pubs where I usually go (Differ, Noir) but they are mostly Thai Band/Hip hop music..

It really depends on what kind of music/crowd you're into :)

Edited by Meg_2003

I quite like Differ, its busy as well... :)

Differ is OK, but its the Band which puts me off the place sometimes. A lot of the singers seem to have the habit of roaring / screaming down the microphone instead of actually singing :D

Plus the 400 baht fee to take your own bottle in seems a bit steep. :D

Meg watch your profile count rocket now. I must confess to having a peep... :D

:)

Meg, your telling fibs - you are not 21 until the 22nd, i can see on your profile. :D

So, will you Party in Pattaya, if so where ?

Meg watch your profile count rocket now. I must confess to having a peep... :D

:)

Meg, your telling fibs - you are not 21 until the 22nd, i can see on your profile. :D

So, will you Party in Pattaya, if so where ?

Ok, ok. Geek. You're just jealous :D

Nope, Not wasting another birthday in Pattaya... I'll be partying hard in Bangkok :D

Differ is OK, but its the Band which puts me off the place sometimes. A lot of the singers seem to have the habit of roaring / screaming down the microphone instead of actually singing :D

Steep? Surely cheaper than buying in there? :D

Ive asked before how much it was for a bottle in there and it was around 990 baht for the same bottle which we bought outside for 600 baht.. No mixers included in that cost. It was quite a while ago that I asked though so I might have got the exact cost a little off but it didn't work out much different whether you took your own bottle or not..

Ive asked before how much it was for a bottle in there and it was around 990 baht for the same bottle which we bought outside for 600 baht.. No mixers included in that cost. It was quite a while ago that I asked though so I might have got the exact cost a little off but it didn't work out much different whether you took your own bottle or not..

Business is business though, you can't expect to go into a bar with a drink form outside and drink it for free though, ok maybe they should have thrown in a few mixers.

In mine if a bottle is brought in there is a charge made but you get an ice bucket and 4 bottles of mixers.

:D

What does age have to do with this?

A good place is a good place.

Well I don't want to go to a place that's surrounded with 45 year old + men drooling on younger girls. :)

my advice is to stay away from Pattaya then :D

I'm looking forward to venture out at night again in Pattaya, but this time I want to know what's the best bars/night clubs for someone like me who's 21 and foreign! I've been to some bars which at first I was like, what was I thinking and would walk out, but that's just me with little knowledge in understanding what's best/worse. A place where it's for young people, foreigners and fancy a bit. Need some advice and suggestion, any would be helpful thanks :)

You are in Pattaya man. You don't have to ask where to find it. It is on every street, coffee shop schoolyard or church. Just drop your wallet and you will have the women falling out of the trees. Without the sex industry Pattaya would be no more.

You are in Pattaya man. You don't have to ask where to find it. It is on every street, coffee shop schoolyard or church. Just drop your wallet and you will have the women falling out of the trees. Without the sex industry Pattaya would be no more.

You've obviously never been here then! :)

Schoolyard or Church ? you really say some wierd things, your posts are hilarious, I can tell you are new on the Forums with only a few posts, but you just keep on coming back with those snide comments about the place. If you don't like it, its simple, stay away.

I'm looking forward to venture out at night again in Pattaya, but this time I want to know what's the best bars/night clubs for someone like me who's 21 and foreign! I've been to some bars which at first I was like, what was I thinking and would walk out, but that's just me with little knowledge in understanding what's best/worse. A place where it's for young people, foreigners and fancy a bit. Need some advice and suggestion, any would be helpful thanks :D

Your last post just shows how CLUELESS you really are. The OP is a 21 year old female. I don't think she is looking for 'women falling out of the tree's'. :):D

I'm looking forward to venture out at night again in Pattaya, but this time I want to know what's the best bars/night clubs for someone like me who's 21 and foreign! I've been to some bars which at first I was like, what was I thinking and would walk out, but that's just me with little knowledge in understanding what's best/worse. A place where it's for young people, foreigners and fancy a bit. Need some advice and suggestion, any would be helpful thanks :D

Oh dear another daft post, are you trying for a new record? :)

Ok, I now have heard it all, or at least more than I care to.

There are places here in Pattaya where old men drool on younger women? Yuck, sounds messy.

Why would anyone want to go see an old man drool on a young woman? That is just gross.

As most who know me would tell you, I am pretty conservative, and would usually not post on such a gross subject. The Castle, the Heck club, all seem tame compared to this

voyeuristic activity. Eck!

Yucko, lets keep it cleaner here folks, drooling on people for Crikey's sake.

kdf

BTW, go to Bangkok for what you want.

BTW again, I know another blond woman BM who has a birthday on the 22, she is a wee bit past 21 however, you wouldn't know from lookin'.

Your last post just shows how CLUELESS you really are. The OP is a 21 year old female. I don't think she is looking for 'women falling out of the tree's'. :):D

:D:D:D:D